Friday, April 8, 2016



It was a really beautiful sunrise today. I had a good workout with Andre and then I did house "stuff" the rest of the day. 

I have a date tomorrow night. Not sure where yet, he's going to call me in the morning. I went out with him once before, very nice guy, stand up comedian of all things.  We had dinner and a drink and took two cars. It's hard, this dating thing but I know it's hard for the guys too. I am super careful do don't worry. 

Have a great weekend y'all. I will too for sure. 

Bee

7 comments:

  1. Your out there dating and having a nice time. That sounds pretty great to me.
    A stand up comedian ? can not wait to hear about dinner.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did the 2 car thing and even paid for my own meal... dating sucked after 27 years off the market. Which is why I quit dating.

    I said the only way I'd ever date or get married again was if God Himself put an immovable force in front of me.

    :)

    big hugs xoxo


    I decided to delete the comment made as the commpany. Just to be clear. So now it really IS me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. At least you'll have a comical date. Get it? Lame comment isn't it? I'm trying to get you to smile at least. You'll be OK Bee. You're a tough lady but I'll agree with you all, it has to hard to date at this time of our life. Hang in there beautiful. See ya.

    Cruisin Paul

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a fun guy. Go for it. Laughs are good. Being careful is also good, which I know you are.

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know you're careful. That's a good thing. Just have fun. That's all that matters.

    It's raining here and I'm happy about that.

    Have a fabulous day honey. Big hug to you and my very best to Roche. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!