Saturday, February 13, 2016



These are the gals and the guy I met at the speed dating event a few weeks ago. We really hit it off and are becoming wonderful friends. So we went out and listened to music and had a drink and lots and lots of laughs. I am such a lucky gal to find such wonderful friends. We all have so much in common. We are all on dating sites and compare notes. It's a whole new world out there. 

Oh, and this place is pet friendly so I brought my monkey. They have to be on a leash so I got her one. And pierced her ears. She had s blast. 

Bee

6 comments:

  1. 4 gals, a guy and 1 pet monkey... and pierced ears. bahahahaha!

    And you all got the pink and black memo!

    Carry on then! big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a gift for making friends fast. I wish I had it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun! Cute monkey, glad she got to tag along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This does look like a fun group.

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm guessing the monkey probably had a great time. Perhaps a bit of issues with the leash, but besides that.

    Have a fabulous day. Big hugs to you and my very best to Roche. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bee, So funny you guys compare notes. Cute little monkey, Blessings for a great Valentine's day. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!