Wednesday, February 3, 2016



Ridiculous. That's us. So I woke up congested and I didn't go to Mahjong just in case I was coming down with something. One of the gals is about to go in for a knee replacement and I didn't want to take any chances of making her sick. I started feeling better though so I'm ok but better safe than sorry. If anything at all happens before tonight I'll cancel dinner because Sandy and Dick are about to cruise but I do think I'm fine. Kyle is going to join us, he wants to meet them. 

Have a great day y'all!

Bee

5 comments:

  1. I want to come to dinner too. I would love to see all of you.

    I hope you're not sick. That would be awful.

    Have a fabulous day honey. Big hugs to you and my very best to Roche. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I wanna come too! I'd have to wear depends though... I think I'd be doing a lot of laughing until I pee. ;)

      Delete
  2. I wanna come, too! big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you got to feeling better! Enjoy the dinner.

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!