Monday, February 8, 2016



I had a pretty good workout with Andre and then I did chores so there isn't much to tell you but it was a nice day. Way too chilly for the pool but sunny at least. 

Tuesday I have a surprise birthday party to attend in the afternoon. 

Paul and Marylou are back from their cruise. They both have colds and said lots of people onboard were ill. Same ship, he got on a few hours after I got off. 

Ryan is back so I went upstairs and talked with him for a bit. He looks good. Lost some weight. I didn't. 

That's it from my world. 

Bee

5 comments:

  1. I just adore that gorgeous photo of you! Simply stunning! You are one sexy broad, I mean lady.
    Ugh on the colds. Hope Paul and MaryLou get better quick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know Ryan was gone. But he's back so it's ok. I think.

    It is cold again here. high 30s at night. I can't wait for mnot Winter. Every other season is fine, tyvm. And I have been dreaming of beaches and palm trees and warm, salty sea breeezes. sigh...

    Have a lovely day! And me, too. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I was worried Paul was on the ship that was in the news for getting tossed around a bit. Glad they are home safe, despite colds. Those too shall pass. In fact I have one now and it's not fun at all when you cannot take any medicine for symptoms. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice picture! Enjoy the birthday party, maybe there will be cake!

    ReplyDelete
  5. See that's why I won't cruise on the big ships again. The getting sick part. I was so sick after the Hawaii cruise that it ruined the cruise. Never again. It took me several months to feel good again. I'm so sorry that Paul and Mary Lou got sick. Most of our ship was sick too. I hope they get well soon.

    Have a fabulous day. Big hugs to you and my very best to Roche. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!