Tuesday, December 22, 2015



Today I baked and froze the cupcakes for New Years Eve. I went to the pool but didn't swim. It was warm but windy and, well, I didn't and that's my only reason. Unless you count a lazy day?

I talked to Kyle today. He got up and had a shower so that's a big improvement.  Poor sick baby. 

D#1 sent my gift here and the duck's too. I have a feeling from the shape of the box that we both got him the same thing but maybe not. We shall find out in a few days. 

Have a great day y'all. I will too for sure. 

Bee

4 comments:

  1. I spent today cleaning the kitchen. Ugh. For some odd reason I've been very restless. I'm surprised I was focused enough to do that. If I don't catch up before Christmas, have a wonderful one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you could've included a photo of the boxes so I could at least virtually shake the boxes. ;)

    shhhh.... don't tell anyone. My parents are getting a new flat screen TV. On account of they are still watching that big old monster cube of a 36" TV that's at least 30 years old. OMG. "but it still works" they say. "But it weighs a TION" I say. I've had to move that mutha twice. One more move coming up... to Salvation Army. ;)

    Hope K-man is feeling better. Big Christmas Eve Eve hugs to you both! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad Kyle is feeling a bit better. I really sucks being sick.

    Had to laugh at Barb's comment about that television. We did the same thing last year. Ours is so light now it's amazing.

    Have a fabulous day honey. Big hugs to you and my very best to Roche. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bee,, Glad you are finding things to do. Hope your daughter and you did not get the same gift. LOL. Blessings for a wonderful Christmas eve and day. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!