Tuesday, November 3, 2015



Roche' has been sleeping with his boyfriend, RSM (red sock monkey) lately. I went upstairs to visit him today and he said he wasn't ready to come home yet. 

Tomorrow my Mahjong girls are taking me to lunch and then Kyle and Ryan are having the "surprise" party at night. The guest list has grown a good bit and it really sounds like fun. The duck is still sick so I doubt he'll make it but TCD will be there.  And there will be karaoke. 

Have a great Wednesday y'all. You know I will too. I'll be the one celebrating!

Bee

10 comments:

  1. Oh Roche is having a good time. Good for him.

    Oh lunch out and then TCD at a party? Wow, that rocks. You can tell him I think he's HOT.

    Have a fabulous day. Big hugs to you and my very best to Roche. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could be there to help you celebrate. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a winner of a plan! Let's see... today is trapping another feral to be TNR'd, eating yummy leftovers and lots and lots of lovely orders.

    And visiting with a SisterDear. That part rocks!

    So we're even, I think. Hope we both enjoy the crap out of our day! big hugs, dear friend xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful Wednesday and a very Happy Birthday! (And cake!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. When do I get my invitation to this party? By the way Bee, did you get your birthday card? Have a wonderful time my friend. See ya.

    Cruisin Paul

    ReplyDelete
  6. ♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
    ♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
    ♪♪Happy Birthday Dear Empress Bee,♪♪
    ♪♪Happy Birthday to you.♪♪

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Miss Bee! Hope it is the best ever. Wish I was invited to your surprise party xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bee, I hope you have a fabulous birthday. Maybe you will dance with the Dentist. Take pictures. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy, happy birthday!

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday! Hope you have tons of fun at the party!

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!