Wednesday, November 11, 2015



Oh my gosh it's been beautiful here!  And tonight the mayor (of the pool) brought me hamburgers for dinner. He outdid himself too, they were the best ever. I only ate one of mine so I have another for tomorrow. How lucky am I?

I didn't win at Mahjong today but tomorrow is canasta so I have another chance. 

The carpet is going in now on my floor so my hallway is almost complete. Finally!  It's been months. If the painters were any slower their paint would dry up on their brushes. 

Have a fabulous Thursday y'all. I will too for sure!

Bee

5 comments:

  1. Well doggies! It's about time!!'

    Those slow mo painters must be getting paid by the hour, not the job. Made that mistake once...

    Have yourself a yayful day! And me too. Big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hamburgers and the rest of the goodies. Have a great Thursday Bee. See ya.

    Cruisin Paul

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice to have dinner already fixed for two nights. Way to go.

    I'll be glad when your floor is all done. That rocks.

    Enjoy the beautiful weather.

    Have a fabulous day. Big hugs to you and my very best to the boys. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!