Sunday, August 9, 2015



Well yay for Will Dixie again. My rewards card got me gas for $1.57/9. 

Today I get to see TCD again because it's my teeth cleaning day with the hygienist. I'll get a hug from him again too. But nothing else!  lol

Last night I went up to Ryan's for dinner and a movie and some of his other friends were there too. It was very nice and the food was wonderful. 

So it's Monday and we have a whole new week ahead of us. Let's go out and do something wonderful for first ourselves and next someone else!

Miss-Bee-havin'

5 comments:

  1. I wish I couold love WD but for some reason I still prefer Publix, where shopping is a pleasure. I save tons on their BOGOs. I stock up when the stuff I actually use is on BOGO. I do my bulk shopping at Sam's and use my Sam's MasterCard for absolutely everything. The gas at Sam's is usually $.05 - $.08 cheaper than everyehere else plus I then save $.05 per gallon on their gas. I also earn varying amounts of cash back on every $$ I spend. We've already got almost $300 coming back in our cash back check we'll get at the beginning of 2016. Free Money. Gotta love it.

    Have yourself a wonderful day! And me, too. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great price on the gasoline. That rocks.

    We're still on the boat and will return home this afternoon. Been a fabulous long weekend.

    Have a terrific day. Big hugs to you and my very best to the quiet Roche. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow to that gas price!

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bee, Fill er up, at that price. I am so glad you have so mu7ch fun with Ryan and his pals. Blessings to all, xoxo,Susie
    P.S. have you ever thought of inviting the dentist to dinner?

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!