Thursday, August 6, 2015


Mahjong was nice yesterday and I won a little bit.  And my favorite Mayor (of the pool) brought me burgers for dinner again.  Delicious too.  I ate them both but not much of the bread.  How nice is it to have a neighbor bring you dinner?  Totally tits.

Today I have canasta at the club.  And maybe lunch first but I'm not sure yet about that.  

Once again I apologize for being a bad blogger friend and not commenting on your blogs.  I need to take a day and catch up with everyone.

Friday I am going to see TCD for a consultation about my bottom teeth.  The top are fine but I want to do something now about the bottom.  Some of them are a bit crooked and ugly and need to be capped.  Then Monday I have an appointment for my three month cleaning.

Have a lovely Thursday y'all.  I will too for sure.  And today I am not...

5 comments:

  1. So busy and so much to do !

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang, I would love for someone to bring me dinner! One night I don't have to cook!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hardly ever have a burger on account of I like chicken and fish, but every once in a while I crave a burger. But a DEElivered burger? I don't think that's ever happened!

    I know for sure you havent commented on my blog in ages... but since I haven't posted in ages I' m gonna have to let you have a pass.

    Have a nice hug a TCD today! And here's some more xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's OK Bee. I forgive you. I realize that your life has moved very quickly and I'm very happy for you. In fact, if you want to move even faster, you go for it girl. Hey gorgeous, have a beautiful Thursday. See ya.

    Cruisin Paul

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bee, Sounds like fun , all the games with friends. So nice of the fellow to bring you dinner. I love when I do not have to cook. LOL. Take care of yourself . Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!