Tuesday, August 4, 2015


Andre' gave me a really good workout yesterday and I felt so good afterward.  Also I had my appointment with my oncologist and had a good report, no problems.  I don't have to see her again until next year!

Then last night I had a dinner at my house with Ryan and Kyle.  They had treated me so I wanted to cook for them.  I roasted a big fat chicken and made fresh green beans and stuffing.  No gravy.  It was pretty healthy.

This morning I have the first half of my annual physical, the blood work, EKG, all that stuff then I see Dr. Wacks for the next part a bit later.

Then later this morning my WCK should be here.  It's slightly (well probably) possible I will be...

5 comments:

  1. Hooray for a good report from the oncologist! And many happy returns with your WCK today! ;)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very happy that you are very healthy. You've been doing a hell of a job taking care of yourself Bee. Well done. See ya.

    Cruisin Paul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good news is always--well............good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good news...times two!

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good times !
    Have a nice time.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!