Wednesday, July 29, 2015


Yesterday Andre' worked me out of the pool, then in the pool, then out of it again.  I felt great afterwards but a bit sore.  

Last night I made a big salad and Kyle and Ryan cooked steaks and we had them sliced up on top of the salad and dinner was delicious.  I love those guys.  I am so lucky they are in my life, I swear I am.

Today I have Mahjong and it will be the last time I think for a while because so many are traveling for the rest of the summer.  It's okay though because I can go to the pool, it's so lovely in that water.

Because you asked about my WCK I'll tell you he is working so many hours now we just haven't been able to get together but will as soon as he can.  He calls though.

Have a fabulous Wednesday y'all.  You know I will too.  I always do.

7 comments:

  1. Those tall clouds are so lovely. They remind me of the Caribbean sunrises, viewed from my balcony.

    *sigh*

    big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bee, You are good at staying busy and finding fun things to do. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's important that you keep yourself going and that is why your life is so wonderful. You exercise, keep yourself moving around and are always with wonderful new people. You're great my lovely friend. I just wish that I was part of your life every day. Oh well.
    Have a wonderful Wednesday Bee. See ya.

    Cruisin Paul

    ReplyDelete
  4. Busy day here in the PNW. Hope you have an awesome day and get to see WCK soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have sun and hawt here in the N GA Alps.

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're having a heatwave here this week. It's still been a cooler summer than I remember in forever. We are staying in this weekend to avoid the heat.. I've got lots of good books to read. All is well.

    Enjoy your pool. Big hugs and my very best to Roche. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!