Thursday, July 2, 2015


Thursday means canasta in my world, usually anyway and today is no exception.  I shall be in the ladies card room while the sun shines and the pool is warm and lovely.  

Dinner at Ryan's last night was really nice.  He got home late so I went up and started cooking the chicken and made the salad and veggies.  His sister and niece came and a friend of his too so there were five of us.  I didn't stay late though because I was tired.

And that my dears is all I have in my brain today.  Sorry to be so dumb today.  And I am not...

6 comments:

  1. I tried a new crock pot recipe and we both liked it a lot. His exact words were "You can make this any time." Alrighty then.

    Enjoy the ladies! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raining here. Again.

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are not dumb. It is just the heat and drought messing with our brains!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You don't sound dumb at all! Glad you had a nice evening, and I hope you have fun at canasta today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been so busy sp not been around for ages, but I do see what you're up to on Facebook. Just catching up on what's been happening in your blog world now. You sound so very happy in all your posts Bee, I'm so happy for you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you had a great time last night. It's good to be around folks you enjoy.

    Have a fabulous day. Big hugs to you and my very best to Roche. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!