Saturday, July 18, 2015


These are some of Roche's friends.  He visits them often.

So yesterday... was lovely.  He was romantic, attentive, creative, sexy, sweet, and very kissable.  It was a wonderful day actually, the best we have had so far.  He really didn't want to leave but did because he had to.  He had not seen my hair since it was done and told me it was beautiful and he gave it the three f's.  Fabulous, flirty and f&$%able.  In other words, he loved it.

Today I am going to Ft. Lauderdale with Kyle to a restaurant he wants to show me so I'll try to remember to take photos.  He's tons of fun but I miss Ryan so much, I hope he comes home soon.  We do talk and text but it's not the same as our mornings with coffee and chatter like magpies.  

The duck has been busy house hunting, very busy.  Apparently we are in a bidding war here in Palm Beach County, real estate must be booming.  He is offering full price on properties and being outbid by around $5000 each time or even more.  Currently he has an offer on a house with a yard which is really not what he intended but he really liked it so much.

Have a wonderful Saturday y'all.  I will too for sure and I'll try not to Miss-Bee-Hav' in Ft. Lauderdale.  I'll give it my best shot anyway!

3 comments:

  1. f&$%able??????????????????????? Ha,ha,ha.
    Tremendous Bee. It seems to really tough getting a home down in Florida. I home Chuck will eventually get what he wants. Have a great time in FT. Lauderdale with Kyle. See ya my beautiful friend.

    Cruisin Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a wonderful day yesterday with the WCK. Awesome.

    Have a fabulous day honey. Big hugs to you and my very best to Roche. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bee, Glad you had a fun day. Hope Ft. L. is fun too. I am wishing the best for Duck. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!