Friday, July 10, 2015


Boy howdy today is a busy one.  Three activities all before dinner.  First Andre' in the pool and then I have a hair appointment for the rest of my process and then I have TCD after that.  Oh gosh, too bad I'll have to go see that cutie with my hair just done, right?  It honestly was an accident how that happened but then some things are just meant to be.

I also had a great phone conversation with my WCK last night that lasted about 40 minutes.  We almost never talk more than a minute or two so it was nice for a change.  Seriously our relationship (if you can call it that) is not what you would normally see but it is working for us at the moment.  For how long I have no idea but seriously I am just going with the flow and enjoying my self completely.

Have a wonderful Friday y'all.  I will too for sure and I won't be...



Well, not too much anyway!

6 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your hairsdid. I am still struggling with mine but so far I haven't chopped it all off. I don't know how but I haven't. Yet. ;)

    So glad you are content, despite 3 things before dinner.

    I have just 4 more sleeps before my sisterdear week. I am actually far more excited than I would be if it were a cruise. Well, except for the whole flying thing.

    big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Add in one more thing and see if TCD will go to dinner with you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bee, so excited to see you so happy. I know you are always happy, but this is different.

    Love ya,

    Bobbi

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun day you're going to have. TCD and your hair all perfect. That rocks.

    Have a fabulous day honey. Big hugs to you and my very best to Roche. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go with the flow you gorgeous doll and even more. Ha,ha,ha. I was up early this morning taking Mary Lou
    to the hospital. She was to have a colonoscopy and after that breakfast and home. She will need to rest this afternoon. Me, I'm not sure.
    Have a great afternoon Bee. See ya.

    Cruisin Paul

    PS: Our flight to Miami is done, complete, and we're on our way.
    PSS: Nancy checked with our cruise and she was able to change the cost down quite a bit. What a day.

    See ya.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You just have a good time girl friend.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!