Saturday, June 27, 2015


Yesterday was a pretty nice day, I had a great workout with Andre' and a lovely nap after my shower while it stormed and rained (finally) and then some time with my BFF Ryan and his guy.  Roche' had fun too, he loves to visit there and tried to get Ryan to let him spend the night sometimes.  And movie time at night.  Ryan has lots of movies.

I also had a sweet call from my WCK too.  He doesn't call often so when he does it's really nice.  He has been extra sweet too.

So June is nearly over and it's time for the hot summer lazy days at the pool, my favorite time of the year for sure.  Most people are gone somewhere and I feel like I have so much time for just plain summer fun.

I know I haven't been blog hopping lately and I apologize for that.  Hope you aren't mad at me for not visiting much.

Have a wonderful Saturday y'all.  I will too, not doing much and loving it.

7 comments:

  1. Well, I can promise you that I am not mad at you for not visiting MY blog. And that's fer dang sure. ;) I did miss you yesterday. I didn't quite know how to enjoy my eight o'clock coffee at 3 o'clock without your daily post.

    Have yourself a perfect lazy summer's day, m'lady. I'll be doing my best Cinderella impression as I tackle some summer cleaning at the Swamp. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I'm really angry Bee that you haven't got to my blog. Ha,ha,ha.( Now do you think that I could ever be angry with you my lovely friend over such a thing like a blog. I love you . )
    It's nice receiving that call from WCK. He must really care about you? Of course he does. You are a fantastic person to love.
    Have a wonderful Saturday you gorgeous gal. See ya.

    Cruisin Paul

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've not been to my blog either. It's okay though. You're on a different path and that's just fine.

    Have a fabulous day and we'll do the same. Big hugs to you and my very best to Roche. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bee, Roll out those lazy, hazy, crazy days of summer girl. I would love some sunny days right now...just a week of no rain. This cloudy rainy flooding crap is getting so old. LOL. Glad you are having fun with all the fellows. :):) Enjoy. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Square Ones love what ever their Aunty Empress Bee does !
    Lovely photo.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!