Monday, June 1, 2015


Two weeks from today this is where I'll be!  Last night the duck treated his guys to him cooking dinner for them so I got invited and had a wonderful dinner of lemon chicken, rice pilaf, and creamed spinach, of course there was cake for dessert.  I didn't eat the spinach because it was really fattening and it had garlic which I dislike but everyone else seemed to love it.

Tonight I am filling in at a canasta game in Palm Beach.  I don't usually play at night other than poker but they needed a fourth so what the heck, I love these gals and I'm happy to do it.

Today has nothing on the calendar so I'll be at the pool for sure.  It has been really nice pool weather and the water is warm and wonderful.

I just noticed it's June now!  June!  In a few short weeks 2015 will be half over.  I can't believe how fast it goes.  Sarge has been gone three and a half years already.  I think of him every day and miss him still but I am ready to go forward and only look back to treasure the memories.

Have a wonderful new week.  I will too for sure.  And as far as I know I won't be...

9 comments:

  1. Awwww Duck cooke ddinner for friends and You. Wonderful !
    My son cooked dinner for me too !
    What is with these great sons we have.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sigh* the balcony... room service... sunrises... sunsets... ocean breezes... the smell of the salty sea air... the sounds of the waves...

    Good Morning, my friend. Time IS FLYing by! I say this all the time now. And faster and fasterer it flies, too.

    We are entrenched into painting the kitchen cabinets and we have fnished just enough to be quite pleased with ourselves and to know we are both loving it. What a difference already. Dark dungeon to a brighter, more open space.

    Plus? Owie. Every muscle seems to be hollering at me! Not Al though. He's always been able to work me under the table.

    Enjoy your day. It's a brand new month so hopefully another brand new batch of lovely orders for me! I always love that! x0x0

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe it's already June, either! Enjoy your day and that lovely pool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This year is flying by too, too quickly! And I won't see that balcony until September. Bugger.

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ask Chuck to send me his recipe for lemon chicken and the spinach. I need to try need recipes for chicken since I'm the chef of the house.
    Every time that I put a cruise photo on my blog I find photos of you & Charlie. I miss him and that guy had a beautiful smile.
    Enjoy your day in the pool. Right now the temperature is in the high 40's after the rain. and today is June. Oh my, in the 40's.
    Have a wonderful, sunny , hor Monday Bee. See ya.

    Cruisin Paul

    ReplyDelete
  6. You'll have a fabulous time on your cruise. You always do.

    I miss Sarge too. He was a wonderful man and I know you have many wonderful memories.

    Have a fabulous day honey. Big hugs to you and my very best to Roche. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your husband and mine must have died in the same time frame. Glad you are in a good place about the loss and are on a course that pleases you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 3.5 years for me too. I don't of it much anymore--of course, I wasn't married a long time--I think that makes a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hugs. I miss his wit. Hope you got pool time today. It's cool here with much needed rain!

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!