Friday, June 19, 2015



There were some questions about what this breakfast was. There was an egg white omelet with spinich and mushrooms, walnut toast, and cheese grits. Fresh squeezed juice and coffee and yogurt. I had something similar each morning. 

I am home now and am unpacked, most of the laundry is done, and I had a great swim. My WCK wasn't able to come today though but that's okay as I am really tired anyway. 

Thanks for coming with me, I really had a blast. 

And today I am NOT ...

Miss-Bee-Havin'

5 comments:

  1. I thought they looked like grits.
    Walnut toast ? yum !

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home Bee. Relax and enjoy the pool.
    MaryC

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh... cheese grits! I don't know why I couldn't figure them out.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never heard of walnut toast but it sounds delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have to rest up before you can have more fun! Welcome home.

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!