Monday, May 18, 2015


Paradise, truly paradise.  I can sit on my balcony and watch the painting in the sky morning, noon, and night and it's never the same twice.  I think if an artist painted this sky it wouldn't even look real but it is.

So yesterday I had a wonderful lunch with the duck and then he had a date last night.  I haven't talked to him to see how it went, great I hope.  

I had several lovely phone calls and texts from my WCK and he should be home today if everything gets wrapped up.  It may be late though, don't know yet but he has promised me a whole day of his time this week and I am looking forward to that.  I get to plan what we do too.  I am thinking of things too.

Well it's Monday again and I like that but I don't guess most of you do.  Being retired I think weekdays are even better than weekends but they're all good really.

Have a marvelous day y'all.  I will too, count on that!

9 comments:

  1. Well, except for being a bit limited on what I can do on weekdays (on account I have to be near my computer and internet) I like every day of the week, too. And Mondays usually mean a brand new week of lots of lovely orders.

    This particular Monday means resting up from all that cabinet painting and not winning at bwtb. Yay though because the master bath cabinets are mostly done. I have to put on another coat of wax and buff them again and just a teeny bit off touchup where they meet the wall but call them babies D fer Done, honey.

    *feeling accomplished. and a touch creaky and old. haha!

    Have a yayful day waiting for your WCK to return. Mine is snoring in the recliner at the moment with cats in his lap. I love mornings! big hugs x0x0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barb, can I my poke my nose in where it doesn't belong.
      What kind of work do you do that you can't leave your computer on a weekend, yet you have new orders every Monday ?
      So My guess it you make hand made clothes or knit and you only get bread and water to eat and are allowed only bathroom breaks ?
      hahahahahahahahaha

      cheers parsnip

      Delete
  2. Oh, nd when I saw this photo in my reader my first thought was "I have GOT to get back to trying to paint lots of lovely clouds"! Sky watching is my favorite thing to do from my balcony when I haven't got my nose in my Kindle. wiwt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to hear what you decide to do on your day-long date. That should be fun.

    I like the week days better than the weekends. I don't have anything to do on most weekends but laundry, groceries and housework.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh boy the WCK is coming home and you've got a full day with him. How lovely. Can't wait to find out what you have in mind.

    Trying to catch up after not blogging for three days. Yikes my reader has almost 100 unread posts.

    Have a fabulous day honey. Big hugs to you and my very best to Roche. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. All day with a WCK...thud...you will think of something.

    Big hugs from rainy nawth Jawjah, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, a complete day with WCK. I wonder what is in that beautiful mind of yours? Probably nothing Bee, is that right? Ha,ha,ha.
    Enjoy the evening Bee. See ya.

    Cruisin Paul

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh My Goodness, what ever you decide to do just have fun.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful view! Glad your weekend was good and I hope the week will be just as wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!