Thursday, April 9, 2015


Today I am playing canasta with my old game as a fill in as they are short a player and I am free.  Hopefully I'll find someone to have lunch with there as well and I might see Andre' in passing.

Yesterday I sat at the pool in the shade talking to my BFFs and enjoying being outside and then I came upstairs and Steve and Jane had my condo sparkling clean, he change the water filter in the fridge and the burned out lightbulb in the bathroom that I can't reach.  They are amazing.  Truly.

Then there were three calls from Edward and multiple texts.  He was working from morning till night but still managed to do that for me and to tell my how much he enjoyed our second date.  So far so good but no promises surely.  Like he says "baby steps" and that's the best way to go.  I do want the duck and the mayor to meet him though so I will know if it's just me that thinks he's so great.

When I got up yesterday morning I had a swollen and black right eye.  I think it's from all the facial massage I had and perhaps she was a bit too rough.  I took a photo of it to show her when I go back on Friday to see what she says.  I don't know what else it could have been as I didn't injure myself in any way.

Have a fabulous Thursday y'all.  I will too I know, win or lose I'll be out with friends having some laughs.

11 comments:

  1. I wondered about the facial massage yesterday... You're still healing. I'm so excited for you and Edward and I can't wait for the duck and the mayor to weigh in!

    enjoy your day! big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Barb said about both items! Have fun at canasta...and lunch.

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the eye clears up fast. Have a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A black eye hah. You got into a battle didn't you? Ha,ha,ha. Take care Bee. You are probably still healing so be careful. "Baby steps" sounds good to me. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy and have fun my gorgeous friend. Have a wonderful Thursday Bee. See ya.

    Cruisin Paul

    ReplyDelete
  5. What Barb said about the facial and the Duck and the mayor. We'll get to the bottom of all of this soon. Then we'll all know.

    Have a fabulous day honey. Big hugs to you and my very best to Roche. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Edward sounds most attentive and that's always appreciated. I'm betting that The Duck will like him. His momma doesn't hang out with losers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Does your doctor recommend facials this soon after surgery? A black eye this far out is kind of scary!

    Getting the Ducks approval of Edward is a great next step. Hey, get a full background check! Just kidding (well sort of). At our ages that could take forever since we all have a history.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Goodness I am concerned about the black eye. I hope you called the doctor.
    The last thing you want is for her to damage and stretch the skin.
    Lovely photo today.
    If I didn't love the desert so much I think I would live where you do.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bee, You may have bumped your self in your sleep(swollen eye). Just take care. Or....you closed your eyes too tight while kissing. :) Just take care. I am glad you are seeing old friends. Yes, it will be good for Duck to meet your friend. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Baby steps are good. Hope the eye clears up. It sounds like it hurts. Ouch!

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!