Wednesday, April 22, 2015


Day 33
Compare below to see how I am still really swollen
because I haven't gained any weight.


Pre surgery for comparison

So last night at poker I won $111.00.  Nice night.  Today I have Mahjong.  I'll try to keep my streak going.

Then tonight I am having dinner with the governor of the pool.  We are just friends though, nothing going on there so don't worry.

I was going to go to the pool yesterday but it rained so I didn't.  We have had quite a lot of it actually lately.

Sorry but that's all I have in my head today.  I am having a dumb day.  Hope your Wednesday is totally tits and mine too.






8 comments:

  1. The swelling will subside in its allotted time but thank goodness your naturally curly hairs won't! Isn't that just fabulous times 2?!

    My back is groaning at me today, which is a big step up from yesterday when it was "on fire" after I sanded and then painted the first coat of regular paint on one of those glider chairs. Oy. Today will be easier... just painting the second coat. It already looks 100% better!

    Good luck at Mahjong. You know where to find me...

    big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You keep busy. That's all that counts. Have a great Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bee, Yes, I can see the swelling...but that will go away soon. Great win girl. Hope your day is fun, knowing you will find some or create it. LOL. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful Wednesday!

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  5. It does take some time to get that swelling down. You'll be fabulous when the swelling is gone. You'll see. I can see the difference already between the before and after photographs. A huge difference.

    Way to go at poker. That rocks.

    Have a fabulous day honey. Big hugs to you and my very best to Roche. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. No such thing as a dumb day, dear... Keep going! It's gonna look great!

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!