Saturday, April 11, 2015


Day 22, no makeup

So that's not a good photo at all but it's what I looked like on day 22 so there you go.  
I had my third date with Edward, another one hour coffee date by the water and it was really nice.  I like these baby steps.  No pressure, no expectations, just nice.  And a kiss or two possibly.  Maybe three.  Anyway who's counting?  Well me but still... And I did have on makeup when I went so I didn't look like this for goodness sakes!  I have no earthly idea where this path will take me and right now it doesn't matter, it's fun and whatever it becomes or doesn't become I shall enjoy the ride.

One thing I thought was cute, he had been working on the renovation of one of his condos and when he pulled up I was already there and he got out and changed his shirt into a nice one rather than have me see the work shirt.  He only had an hour because there were electrical inspectors there and he had to get back for that.  Honestly that was enough time.  No rush.

Then I came home and sat by the pool for a bit and talked to the mayor about condo business and went up and had a bite of lunch and then off to Dr. Pinsky's office for my  second facial.  Three are included with the procedure.  I showed the photo from the last time and it was normal.  Some swelling and some discoloration is expected.

So I guess I'll wrap this up by saying I didn't really Miss-bee-have too much.  Yet.  Possibly.  The End.

11 comments:

  1. Oh Bee, You are looking better and better each day !

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you are, your eyes especially! I was back on Thursday's page reading the comments. The last one (Papa Justus) is still cracking me up! Guess I need to contact him and get some mojo working!!!
    HAHAHAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good, girfriend! I never wear makeup anymore. I do have BareMinerals and some lipgloss somewhere, but I don't remember the last time I used it. Christmas? Maybe?

    I remember when I had first gotten divorced and I had my first ACTUAL date. I drove myself there and I insisted on paying my own check. It all felt very scary and a little bit creepy. I really didn't trust anyone, including myself! And the really weird part is that my date was my CPA. He'd been my CPA for more than 10 years and we'd already become good friends and STILL I was nervous. Fun fact, we met at The Olive Garden and that was my first time ever eating at an OG. So I had THAT going for me, right? LOL. Except I was too nervous too eat much.

    Have yourself a mighty fine day. Me, MotherDear and Peggy are having a girl's day out and lunching at a new car & grill we just heard about. And maybe a tiny bit of shopping. Maybe.

    big hugs xoxo

    good thing I copy & pasted my comment... because blogger ate it again. :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. not a car & grill... bar & grill.sheesh. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know Bee, You look great even without makeup especially your eyes. Your eyes are very bright. I like. It was nice of Edward to change his work shirt. A very positive sign of respect to you. It sounds like this guy might be OK.
    Have a great wonderful day mu gorgeous friend. See ya.

    Cruisin Paul

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Bee,
    Your baby steps are very exciting. Like you say- enjoy the ride.
    Have a fun weekend.
    MaryC

    ReplyDelete
  7. Baby steps for sure. And you are still looking mighty good, my dear, and obviously feeling even better. Totally A-OK.

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good to know getting the facials is part of the process. I only know one person who has gone through the surgery and I don't know her well enough to ask her about it.

    Baby steps with baby kisses. God, you are so brave! I can't imagine kissing another man after spending 42 years with my husband. You go, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look as you should at this point. You'll start seeing things change for the better around the 6 week spot and then it really changes rapidly. You're doing great and if you put one of your pictures before the procedure and this one you'll be able to see a huge change.

    Baby steps are good. You're doing fine.

    Have a fabulous day honey. Big hugs to you and my very best to Roche. :)

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!