Thursday, March 5, 2015


This was the moon last night as I came home with the Mayor and the first lady from a lovely dinner out.  I would rather have had a palm tree in the shot but couldn't see one that worked so I got this tree but I don't know what kind it is.  

Mahjong went good, I Maj'd twice out of 30 odd times, not too good but it was a really fun afternoon.

Today I am invited out for coffee and discussion but not sure if I am going or not.  I am also able to play canasta but not sure if I am doing that either.  I will do one or the other and will decide by the time I go to bed (I write this the night before you will remember).  Anyway either way I have something to do today.

Then Friday I have an appointment with Dr. Pinsky, the plastic surgeon.  Saturday I hope to get to finally go to the pool.  The Mayor said the pool is back to 85°and I want to be in there.  That's my kind of pool!

Have a wonderful Thursday y'all.  I will too.  For sure!

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful moon! Whatever you decide to do, have a great day. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy, you are a busy lady Bee. 85 degrees( dream on Paul ). Last night it was very low & cold and today won't get to high either. Maybe next week it might in the 30's. Whoopee! Ha,ha,ha.
    Have a wonderful day you lovely & helpful lady. See ya.

    Cruisin Paul

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had an absolutely gorgeous day yesterday, 80's and a lovely breeze. Windows open. Today is still warmish but 60% chance of rain this afternoon, and I can feel it coming. Then cold again tomorrow. This is the winter from hell for me. And every day I miss Florida more. I know I should not complain with what my sisterdears have been having all winter but I don't live there. I live here, where it's upposed to be warmer. waaaahhhh...

    Anyhoo... have fun today! And me, too. Today s buy my IRA day and then I don't know what. Lovely orders, I hope! big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm wearing short sleeve shirts again. It's been every so lovely during the day here. The nights are cold, but the days are spring like.

    Have a fabulous day no matter what you do. Big hugs to you and my very best to Roche. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great day! Will you have to stay out of the pool after surgery? I did after knee surgery is why I asked...the possibility of infection was high until the surgery scar healed a bit..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope whatever you decided to do was fun. I have my first guild meeting as a regular member again. Not having to be part of the show. It'll be nice to sit back and relax.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so envious of your pool. Still to cold here at night to start the heater on my pool.
    Bummer.
    The way your framed the moon with the tree is lovely.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bee, A warm pool is so much nicer than a cold one . LOL. Wishing you luck on Friday. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Got more than my 3K steps today. Since it was so warm outside, we went over to Sam's so I could walk there. It worked.

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!