Sunday, February 22, 2015


Today, being Sunday, is my day to have a date with the duck.  Yesterday was a wonderful day, I didn't even get up until 9:45 and then I enjoyed my coffee and listened to music most of the day.  I never did get dressed, just got a shower and changed my pajamas.  It was warm enough to open the screen doors which I did but not warm enough to swim.  The middle of the week it is supposed to be back in the 80's so I'll go then.

I played on the computer some, I baked some muffins for the governor of the pool, we made a deal because he loves my muffins.  Every six times I make them he takes me to dinner.  I make coconut strudel for him and they have to be almost burned, that's what he likes.  So I wrap each one individually and he freezes them and has one at a time.

Oh, I also did my homework assignment from Ayla, my pretty granddaughter and got that mailed off to her professor.  That was fun.  And Ayla and I texted some.

That was my day, how was yours?

9 comments:

  1. I love days when I can stay in my night clothes all day long. I wear night gowns to sleep in but have PJs for lounging around the house. Sounds like you're having a good weekend so far. Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did relaxing clothes all day. Never did make it to Sam's so that will have to get done today. We decided to finish up the master bedroom closet do-over. This morning I'll rehang the clothes in their new spots and sit back and bask in the glow of another home improvement project completed.

    That basking stuff won't last long as there are many projects yet-to-be-done on the to-do List. ;)

    I made pound cake yesterday and smooshed up some strawberries. Yummy, fresh dessert. Hope today is a good bit warmer for ALL of us.

    big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice day! I had a relaxed day at home, too. It rained last night and washed away the snow so I can get out and about today but it was nice to stay home yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your day you lazy girl. Ha,ha,ha. I on the other hand worked hard by making meatballs with my grandson. He sure did a heck of a job and he was very proud of himself. Later I'll show him in a picture of his work. Mary Lou & I went outside twice shoveling the snow. Last night I was dreaming of golfing, ah the hole in one I had in my dreams.
    Have a great day with Chuck my lovely friend. See ya.

    Cruisin Paul

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, darn! Stupid thing ate my comment...
    I'll just say "Have a beautiful week!"
    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. We had tons of stuff to do yesterday. My big meeting is today at Pittsburg Yacht club (IOBG) general meeting and induction. I can rest after it's over.

    I'm glad you had such a wonderful day.

    Have another wonderful day today with the Duck. Big hugs to you and my very best to Roche. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sometimes a nice lazy day at home is just right.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  8. We just piddled around yesterday. I got a shirt bike ride done before the rain came. Exciting stuff...not. Glad you got your Ayla project finished.

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  9. That sounds like the perfect day!

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!