Tuesday, February 24, 2015


Since you seemed to like seeing my apartment here is a peek into the guest bathroom.  Below is the dressing area outside the powder room.  


Yesterday was a lovely day.  It started with the laundry but got better from there (I actually don't mind laundry at all), then I went to the pool, it was still to cold in the water but I enjoyed sitting outside talking to friends.  

Then I had a telephone call from a cousin that I have not spoken to for many years and I do chat on Facebook with her but it was lovely to actually chat.  She was coming through from Key West to Jacksonville but unfortunately I was not able to meet her.  She will be coming back to the area soon though and I will be sure to see her then.

Then I had a quiet hour or so and then I got to go spend some time with TCD!  We talked for quite a while, that's all but it was very nice.  Then he went back to work but I appreciated him saying he was going to take care of me after my surgery.  I told him D#1 was coming down to do that and he said great but he'd be there too.  How nice is that?  He marked the day out on his schedule and said he'd be at the hospital.  The surgery is 7 1/2 hours and he said D#1 would have to have some breaks and I would never be left alone for a moment.

Today I am not playing Mahjong, I have an appointment and then I'll go to the pool for an hour or so - oh, and I have Andre' in the morning, I can't forget that.  Then in the evening I am having dinner with my broker.  We meet every so ofter to chat about money and we have become friends over the years so we chat about our lives too.  

That's it for my world today.  How is yours going?

10 comments:

  1. Seven and a half hours? Yikes. But how wonderful that TCD will there with D#1.

    Enjoy your day. Me? I upgraded Al's phone to an iPhone 6 and synced it to iTunes yesterday so this morning I get a text saying he's exceeded his data plan. So I have to call and fight with AT&T. Sheesh.

    big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how daring you are with color in your condo. Sounds like you've got a great day lined up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 71/2 hours. Well you know what you are doing. I trust you my lovely friend. I wish I could be with you but I'm not that close. In spirit I'll be with you.
    I love the look of everything in your apartment. It's lovely, colorful & vibrant, just like you . Have a wonderful day Bee.


    Cruisin Paul

    ReplyDelete
  4. TCD sounds like a good man! Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, it's a long surgery, but you'll do fine. I'm glad TCD will be there though. That totally rocks.

    You've pinked out everything in your condo. How cool.

    Have a fabulous day honey. Big hugs to you and my very best to Roche. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bee, You do keep busy. I like seeing your home, I love all the pink too. I like that TCD will be there for you and your daughter. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I plan to also be there for your surgery. It is already on my calendar. You won't be alone, at all.

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love..love..love your guest bathroom and all the other rooms you have shared.

    It is always nice to have real friends that will be helping you after surgery (especially those you care about dearly)

    My day has been great!! I have my husband and great dog!! weather is still quite cold and snow still on the ground. It is beautiful as long as I don't have to drive!

    You have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that chandelier in your bath. I have to ask, did an interior decorator help you with your condo? Even the shades on the chandelier have a touch of pink. Perfect!

    Glad that you will have someone with you at all the times after the surgery.

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!