Wednesday, January 7, 2015













The photos are from yesterday and today is San Juan. Chuck is getting off the ship and walking downtown and to the fort walking along the water. I have done that before and I plan on staying on the ship (big shocker!) and going in the pool.

Then there is another sea day next and Nassau on Saturday and home on Sunday.

Last night I went to two shows in the comedy club and one in the theatre. I went to the piano bar but by the time I got there standing room was not even available. He sure fills the bar!

I am still having an amazing time for sure!

Miss Bee Havin'


Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

5 comments:

  1. Our tour guide in Antigua told us that they are the home of 366 beaches and that if we came back in a leap year he would show us the last beach.

    Dawn B

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore Old San Juan. I want to take a week or two and fly there one of these days so I can explore the rest of PR... rainforest, mountains, lovely beaches. Yes, please.

    Nassau? Freeport? Been there way too many times. I swear they must be THE worst ports ever. I did get off last cruise because Peggy wanted free wi-fi for a bit. Other than that, I'd never get off the ship in the Bahamas. But it's a lovely cruise while we're at sea and Jax is the closest port to me so "Off we go, Precious".

    I do hope you can manage to have a good time today. i can see how hard you've been having it but do try to carry on. I saw Chuck's photos of the food in the Cucina. Poor thangs.

    Big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is Chuck walking to the old fort. Isn't that a long way to go? Today is your pool day just like at home.
    Nassau has to be the worst port in the Caribbean. If I ever have to back due to the cruise itself, I'll stay on board. Isn't it amazing how fast a cruise goes. You get on the ship and poof you home. I guess you'll have to arrange another one right away. Enjoy you pool day beautiful. See ya Bee.

    Cruisin' Paul

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are still having an amazing time and I am still green with envy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. St. Thomas and Grand Turk were my two favorites. I would never visit Nassau again. That place scared me. Just saying.

    I'm glad you're having a fabulous time honey. We are off to the boat today for a cruise this weekend. My kind of boating.

    Have a fabulous day honey. Big hugs. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!