Sunday, January 4, 2015









The first day was awesome! I went to the show after dinner and then the piano bar and then the comedy club and then room service for a turkey sandwich in bed. How awesome is that?

Today is a sea day and we have a meet and greet with some folks at 10:30 and then we want to go to brunch.

Ben was amazing in the piano bar as always, of course he played "Let it Bee" when I came in. He didn't forget a thing about the cruise I was on with him where I was in a bee costume sitting on his piano. Not that many people would forget someone dressed as a bee sitting on their piano with boas around their neck but still...

Anyway I am having a fabulous time and plan on continuing to do so at every opportunity.

Stay tuned, more will be revealed!

Miss-Bee-Havin'



Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

6 comments:

  1. Wow, Wow, Wow and only after the first day. What a gal. Keep it going you Miss-Bee-Havin'.

    Cruisin' Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, a big bee in boas wound bee certainly hard to forget! bahahahaha!

    And Clark's Up on a Carnival balcony is something I wish I were doing at this very moment! Carry on!

    big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool is that to have your own theme song and someone to play it when you walk in a room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad your first day was awesome. You're the one that makes that happen. I'm also glad your internet rocks too. All good stuff.

    Have a fabulous sea day. Big hugs. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course your first day would BEE awesome! I'm enjoying the cruise along with you.

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bee, The excitement would be so good. I am glad you feel right at home. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!