Monday, January 26, 2015


I saw this power box yesterday by the Outlet Mall and thought it was such a good idea, not nearly as ugly as they usually are.  Then the duck and I had a nice low calorie lunch, well I did anyway, his was not so much.  

I had a great bike ride too when I got home afterward.  It was sunny, cool but not cold, and not windy.  A perfect day for a ride.  My legs still get sore after a half hour or so but I'll build up to longer rides soon I know.  Different muscles I guess.  Not the ones Andre' has worked it seems.

Today I have two appointments, eye exam early and then this afternoon dental (TCD!).  Just a cleaning so the hygienist will do it but I'll still get a hug or two (insert smile here).

So have a wonderful Monday y'all and a great new week!  I will too, for sure...

8 comments:

  1. oboy! Sounds like a fun day!

    You know how I told you your blog wasn't in my feed? Well, this morning all those posts are now there... and 2 posts of Sandy are there now, too. huh.

    Me? I'll be here at my desk, trying to make a dollar. big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the power box - there should be more like that! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the art work! My husband keeps teasing me to do something like that on our butt-ugly metal shed. Anything would be a huge improvement....
    Enjoy those hugs today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I, too, lover the art work on the power boxes. I've never seen that around here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a great idea to paint the power boxes that way!

    Yes, different muscles for bike riding. Glad you are doing that too - it all helps to keep strong!

    Have a great eye exam and hug:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the power boxes. Blend right in and not an eyesore anymore. Excellent idea.

    I'm glad you're enjoying your bike. That rocks and yes you're using different muscles. Good for you.

    Oh boy you get to see the cute doctor and get hugs. That rocks and then some.

    Have a fabulous day honey. Big hugs to you and my very best to Roche. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Neat artwork. Enjoy those hugs today. And smile.

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bee, That is a beautiful power box...love it. Glad you are enjoying your bike rides. Hoping for all good news at the drs. offices. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!