Monday, December 29, 2014


So this is Stevie.  He is the Governor of the pool.  He is my date for New Year's Eve.  Don't get any ideas because we both said last year if neither of us got a better offer we'd go out together this year.  Romantic?  Bwahahaha.  But at least I am not staying home alone and I will be with people I know and like and have a bit of fun.  

Neither of us is the least bit interested in the other but we are friends and I do like him as a friend and neighbor.  This photo was taken at the Tenors concert.  Remember I had the cold and the dentist didn't go with me so Stevie went at the last minute.  Plus I get to dress up a bit and I love that.  I have so many dresses that I have never worn.  And shoes too.

Today it is to be sunny and in the 80's and I have nothing on my calendar so I shall be at the pool!  What a great day!

I guess that's all I know but here's hoping your Monday is as good as mine because mine is going to be fantastic!

7 comments:

  1. I remember the Governor of the pool and going out together to have fun is a good thing! It was mid 70s here yesterday and just lovely. Lynda can't believe how warm it is, although even in MA they had 50s for Christmas day.

    I seem to have gotten a chest cold Buggers. So I will cancel my dentist appt this morning to spare them of exposure to the yuck but Lynda is making Chicken Fajitas today and we will all have fun anyway since she's already been exposed.

    Enjoy your day! big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Interesting Bee. You and Steve sure look like a good looking couple. I like his bald head too. Friends hah. Maybe you and him should try and be more then friends. Oh well it's just me thinking.
    Pool time my gorgeous friend. Will Steve be there? Still thinking
    Have a wonderful day my beautiful and brilliant friend. Cruise time is approaching. See ya.

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bee, Don't tell the Gov...but you two look good together. :):) I have always had great men friends. I worked with about 20 men in the same shop. They all knew they were my brothers. In all my years in the skilled trades, only two men ever said anything out of line. Enjoy your good friend. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. A friend like that is good to have! Enjoy the pool, have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to agree with everyone, you do look like a cute couple. It's hard not to kick the dentist to the curb though because he's smoking hot. I'm just saying.

    I'm glad you have a date for the New Year. That's a wonderful thing. Go out and have a great time.

    Have a fabulous day honey. Big hugs to you and my very best to Roche. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd say this is a win/win situation for you both...just perfect. I have always loved having guy friends, and I know you do too. If the spark ain't there, it ain't there. Friends it is!

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd say this is a win/win situation for you both...just perfect. I have always loved having guy friends, and I know you do too. If the spark ain't there, it ain't there. Friends it is!

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!