Wednesday, December 17, 2014


I thought I'd show you D#1's oldest son, the one in the middle, he's off on a skiing trip right now having lots of fun obviously.  

She is leaving early this morning. Really early but I'll wake up and take her to the airport.  She'll be back in a few months.  She got her temporary crowns yesterday and baby they are bee-u-tee-ful!  When her final ones are done she is going to have the prettiest smile anywhere around for sure.  

That cute dentist is more than cute y'all, that man is an artist too.  Oh, and we might have made another date for after my cruise.  Possibly.  (Insert smile here).  I got some hugs too.  (Insert a second smile here).

Today I have a luncheon with my Mahjong girls and then we'll have our holiday gift exchange and play.  I love those girls for sure.

Hope your Wednesday is as good as mine.  If it is you are a lucky one!

11 comments:

  1. That CD need to work less and date more. He's missing out on some Miss BeeHavin'. srsly.

    Glad you had some time with Cat. Enjoy your day and Mahjong gals. I'll be trying to finish a painting project and meanwhile trying to make a dollar, too. big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for hugs and smiles and beautiful teeth! Enjoy your day, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your grandson is handsome, but you already know that.

    I agree with what Barb said. He needs to work less and day YOU more.

    I'm glad you had a great time with your daughter. We are both up early this morning.

    Have a fabulous day honey. Big hugs to you and my very best to Roche. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bee, I think your grandson is gorgeous. ...I am happy for your daughter. Nothing gives more confidence than a great smile. A smile can go a long way too. It truly can be the start of friendship. I know you'll be looking forward to that date. Who can blame you. LOL. Blessings for a fun day with your gal pals. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wouldn't it be nice to be young, full of life and cute like your grandson. I would settle for two out of three of those things.

    Have fun today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh it's a date now. Hot diggety dog. Things are rolling now Bee. ( insert big smile ) Yes your grandson is a very good looking man but where is the picture of his mother's smile. Doesn't she get any coverage? Ha,ha,ha. Have a wonderful day you gorgeous lady. See ya.

    Good looking Paul ( not )

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can feel those smiles all the way up here.. Yay! I know D#1 will be thrilled with her new smile. She's beautiful already, but i know that will be the icing on the cake.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Handsome grandson, of course! Glad Cat is almost done with that teeth business, but it is a good excuse to go see her mama and CD. Win/win.

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmmmm….interesting stuff going on with the dentist. If he becomes your main squeeze…free dental work!!!

    Very cute grandson (of course)

    ReplyDelete
  10. awwwww !
    Everything is looking and sounding great !

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving all of your good news and happiness.

    Hugs,,

    Bobbi

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!