Tuesday, November 18, 2014


Oh my GOSH!  Y'all rock totally!  You have given the Fern House enough funds to buy the toys already!  I love you guys!  There will be many happy children soon for sure.  Thank you so much!  There was an amazing donation by one of you too.  Amazing.  I am speechless.  For once! Ha!

The pool was so wonderful yesterday I could have stayed all day but now it's cold so no swimming today.  Yesterday's high was the mid 80's and today will barely hit 70 if we are lucky.  At least I'll get my exercise with Andre' though so it's all good here.  I also lost some more weight.  

The (self appointed) governor (of the pool) told me yesterday that I needed a facelift.  That's two of them now, him and Dr. Wacks.  Wrinkles on my a$$, wrinkles on my face.  Time marches on and it ain't pretty guys...

Have a fabulous Tuesday y'all.  I will too, for sure!

7 comments:

  1. Wow, I can't believe someone would tell a lady she needs a facelift...unless he/she was a plastic surgeon and is trying to drum up work for themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ack my check is going out tomorrow... maybe they can use it anyways.
    What good friends you have.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ciao!
    I hope you have pool today, we had much rain yesterday, this morning is sunny and gorgeous!

    Have a lovely Tuesday!!!

    Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's danged close to freezing here... and yes, we are forecast to dip below it for 3 more nights. ACK.

    Plus? I hate heat. I can't win, can I?

    At least it's still lovely in your world! big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello from the coldest spot in GA, a dubious honor! Glad you are smiling, glad the pool was nice, and no, you don't need a facelift. (Or any other kind of lift.) You are beautiful just the way you are! And SOOOO very glad at the response for the Fern House. Have a great day. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hubby and I have our annual toy drive here and that's where our money goes every year. Our yacht club donates so many gifts that it takes two large trucks to get them to the church. It's a wonderful feeling to do this each year. I'm happy you got tons of money.

    A facelift will take 10 or more years off your looks. It really does. I know because I've done it. I don't think I'd ever tell someone they need a face lift though. Not very nice. I don't know if there is a procedure for ass wrinkles though.

    Have a fabulous day honey. Big hugs to you and my very best to Roche. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bee, Sweet mayor guy or not...I feel that was rude. We women look in the mirror enough to know a facelift would be awesome to have at times. But I would never tell any one they need a face lift. Life happens to all of us. Save your money for cruising. :):) Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!