Saturday, October 11, 2014



Finally the day is here.  I am so excited to see him again.  The last time I saw him was in North Georgia at the Hiawassee Fair Grounds and it was a great concert,  Sarge was with me and we both loved it.  And I don't recall those tickets costing nearly what these cost.

To see him at the Kravitz Center for the Performing Arts is going to be quite a change from a fair ground but a very nice one.  

And I won't be with Sarge but rather a handsome man that is possibly a bit younger than me.  Well that's an understatement but whatever, I shall go and have a blast!  And this guy has never seen Charlie Daniels and has never been to a Country Western concert.  Oops, he might be in for quite a shock from the usual classical stuff he goes to see.  

Again, whatever.  I am going to go and hope Charlie rocks the house down.  And then some.  This gal plans on having some $hit kicking fun!

Back tomorrow y'all...  for sure!!

12 comments:

  1. Fun Fun Fun and oh by the way have some Fun at the concert.
    opps I said that already.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're gonna have a blast, I can tell - in more ways than one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, spill the beans. Who is the guy you're going with, mystery woman?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yee Ha. I know that you will have a hootin tootin time you Georgia peach. I hope I said that correctly. Remember, I'm and Italian and I'm not to sure about that southern talk. Ha,ha,ha. You will definitely will enjoy the evening and that cute guy you are with, he's a lucky guy and I bet he knows it. So you finally got him to get out of work. You are fantastic. Have a wonderful evening you gorgeous cowgirl. See ya.

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  5. The devil went down to Georgia and then she retired to WPB! hahahaha! I know you'll both have a blast!! How can you not?

    big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hubba hubba. We want all the details tomorrow, and I mean ALL. Rock the house down, y'all!

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  7. And I know who you're going with. Good for you. I know you'll have a great time. Yes indeed.

    Have a fabulous day honey. Big hugs to you both and my very best to Roche. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Charlie is a great showman and a wonderful American patriot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's nice to see my dear friend back. Enjoy! Have fun with your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bee, Thinking of you having fun tonight. Hope you can get a photo or two. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have seen many great artists at the Ga Mtn Fairgrounds, but I missed this one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh he was heading the bill when we got to visit The Grand Ole Opry on a trip a few years ago - Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!