Monday, September 15, 2014


That's the duck on the right, he was called up on stage to do a dance at the comedy show.  It was pretty good.  Lots of fun.  He has about as much hair as his dad did, huh?

D#1 arrived safe and sound and that is lovely. Today I shall take her to my (handsome) dentist to have her teeth cleaned and to see about having some work done.  Then later in the week she sees her surgeon for the follow up to her back surgery and then Dr. Wacks for her checkup.  Busy week, now most all of her doctors are here though and I am glad because I think they are better.  Well I know they are, who am I kidding?

To Vickey Okc, thank you for your comment yesterday, even before mandatory comment day!  Welcome and keep commenting, it didn't hurt a bit now did it?  To the rest of you lurking lovlies, get ready, your day is near.

So I shall go now and spend time with my darling daughter.  Have a wonderful Monday and new week,  I will for sure!

9 comments:

  1. Have the best visit with your daughter !
    The Square Ones are ready for mandatory comment day !

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please give darling daughter #1 my best! I'm so glad you got her hooked up with all your top notch docs; plus it's a great excuse to spend some time together!
    The Duck didn't appear real thrilled about his stage appearance (FB post).
    Have a happy, happy week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for a safe arrival! Enjoy your visit. I had to put off my dental stuff with all the stuff going on... I really need to get back on track with that. Thanks for the reminder. :)

    Have yourselves a perfectly lovely day. big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and D#1 have a great time together this week (between doctor visits). Hugs to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A comedy club....it's been ages since I've been to one. Sounds like you had a great time.

    Enjoy your time with your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A star is in the making, way to go Chuck. May we see in him in the future on a Carnival ship in the Comedy Corner? LOL
    You sound happy Bee, very happy now that your daughter is with you. Happy, happy, happy and seeing your dentist will also make you happy.
    Enjoy the time with D#1 you gorgeous doll. See ya.

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  7. Say hi to DD for me. Haven't seen her in awhile. Hope she gets all good news.

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you get to spend time with your daughter, good job convincing her to have all her doctors where you live.

    Diew from Alberta Canada

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your dentist is handsome. I saw him on Facebook this morning. Way handsome.

    Have a great visit with your daughter and I'm sure the Duck will be around a bit more too. A family reunion. Is Roche happy?

    Have a fabulous day honey. Big hugs to you and my best to Roche. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!