Sunday, August 31, 2014


I thought I'd like to look at Paul and Marylou today.  Cute, huh?  Well for Canadians anyway.  Kidding!  Seriously they are great friends and I can always call them if I ever get blue.  I am going to have to cruise with them again one day.  They let me tag along with them in the comedy clubs and all around the ship.  Paul forgot Charlie's name one night on the way back to the cabin and called him "old what-his-name" and it just stuck.  I have seriously met some of the nicest people cruising that I could ever imagine.  And these are two of them.

This is the last of August.  The dog days of August.  Hot and steamy.  I could not love it more.  To me it's just perfect.  I'll take this over cold any old day at all.

Oh, and to anyone that might have gotten the wrong impression yesterday, the piano bar guy is Joe Hollywood and no, there is NOTHING going on, just a love of piano bars.  I have not heard back and still don't know if he is just visiting or playing but he's one of the best around, that I do know.  So if he IS playing I'd like to go.

Yesterday I filled in a canasta game I think I already told you, well I won pretty good, over twelve bucks.  I still would have rather been in the pool though.  And now I am playing Monday too.  The barbecue at the club starts at 5:00 and we are going to play canasta from 1-5:00 and then have a drink in the bar and then go in for dinner.

Then it's time for the snowbirds to start coming back.  It sure has been a lovely quiet summer and I'm not ready for it to be over yet but it is what it is and that's all there is to it, right?

Have a lovely Sunday y'all.  I'll be having lunch with the duck and then hitting Publix!

5 comments:

  1. Buongiorno!!!
    Have a lovely Sunday out...I do a small pause after lunch...early up in the morning...so tired...I wish a long nap...when possible!


    Big hugs, honey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun with OCD! It's a bit hawt and steamy here in Mayberry.

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last year was the first year I ever wished for wings so I could be one of those snowbirds who come flying your way. It's sad the summer is ending up here in Michigan.

    Love the blue your friends are wearing up above. It makes them look them warm and friendly and ready to party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will the evil twins snowbirds be returning this year? Haven't had a story about them in ages.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Paul very much too. He's goofy and I really like that. Okay he has good jokes too. Okay on the piano guy. I didn't think anything of the sort. I'm just saying. You can have men friends you know.

    The twins are coming back. You didn't spend much time on them last year. Perhaps this year. They are a piece of work and then some.

    Have a fabulous last day of August honey. Big hugs to you and my very best to Roche. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!