Thursday, July 24, 2014


This was the sunrise yesterday morning.  I opened my eyes, looked at this, and decided I had to take a photo.  I didn't open the door so you can see water spots (it rained during the night) on the glass but it's still beautiful.  Paradise actually.

So mahjong.  You are not going to believe this.  I lost three hands the entire day.  Out of thirty.  I was so hot I couldn't lose.  They decided after the big poker win and then the maj win that I needed to buy lotto tickets.  I haven't done this before but I did, ten dollars worth on my way home.  I don't even know when they pick the numbers but if I win I'll let you know.  And if I get half the numbers I think they should give me half the money, right?

Today is canasta.  If I continue my win I probably won't win the lottery though because things happen in threes right?  (kidding)

Oh, another win I almost forgot.  I got into a size 14 pair of jeans yesterday.  I bought them a while back but couldn't get them over my a$$ but now I can.  Score.  I know that's still a big size but it's way smaller than I used to wear so I am a happy girl.

And that, my friends, is all my brain knows today.  Hope you have a wonderful day.  I will.  I intend to smile all day...

10 comments:

  1. half the money... Let me know how THAT works. lol. You are on FI-YA, girlftriend!

    Awesome sunrises and big, wide skies. Those are the sort of views I love most when cruising. I could cruise just for the morning get ups. srsly.

    WTG on the 14s! Breaking another barrier... you are!

    Taking my cue from you I shall also smile all day. It's always the perfect accessory! big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have jeans in my closet from six to 14. I'm busting out of my 14's, darn it all! You're coming down while I'm heading back up. I've got to get a hold of myself!!! Arghhhhh.
    Kudos on your winnings. Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing awesome, dear Bee!
    Slipping slimly into your size 14 jeans, the winning 27 out of 30 games of mahjong, and now (drumroll please) having the winning lottery tickets, AND a blissful view on top of all that!
    Big hugs my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you on the Mah Jong and the pants!

    ReplyDelete
  5. When you're hot, you're hot! Congrats on the jeans! That is a MAJOR accomplishment. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice ass, oops I mean nice pair of jeans. Ha,ha,ha. Way to go Bee. Winning is so much better than losing. I guess you are definitely out of your funk winner. I should have sent you some money for the lottery tickets. I'm sure you are going to win something. Have a great day my lovely and smaller friend. See ya.

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to go on yet another win. Then you'll win the lottery too. Even better.

    Good job on the 14s. That's not a bad size at all. You rock.

    Have a fabulous day honey. Big hugs to you and my very best to Roche. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bee, You are a winner, don't forget it. Hey, what's wrong with size 14.LOL Been that size for a long time.Or so it seems. Good luck at cards today. Oh and the Lottery too. Wishing you a fun day, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy, happy gal. You are definitely on a winning streak.

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a British size 14 I think that's about a size 10 in America but here it would be classed as a bit on the large size would you believe. I'm happy to be a size 14 as I used to be an 18. You really only look tiny on your photos Bee. Fingers crossed for the lottery for you. x

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!