Tuesday, July 1, 2014


So gosh you will not believe this but I had to go to the dentist yesterday and I have to go again today.  Yesterday I was in my bathing suit, had just sprayed on the sunblock and was two minutes from the water when I got a call to come in for a check.  So I showered and changed and went.  It was good.  Whew.  

I have brushed my gums literally until they bled and I cried trying to have no infection and smooth gums ready for the teeth. If you are not familiar with the implants I will tell you that right now there are screws in the top of my mouth and they attract plaque very quickly.  I had my gums trimmed recently.  Plaque means bacteria.  See the dilemma?  

Today I go back at 1:00, it was originally 8:15 but now it's 1:00 and it's a long appointment.  With needles.  In the roof of my mouth.  Lots of them.  But I'm a big girl and I can stand it and I'm almost done.  And I am still glad I did it too.

The pool has been very busy!  The past two days there were five people in there.  All nice people but five!  It sure makes the hour go by fast talking though.  It was a bit dirty yesterday because of the big storm we had Sunday evening but the guy comes today to clean it.

Well it's July already.  Andre' is on his honeymoon now so I don't have to see him this week but I'll exercise anyway.  I just won't get beat up! Ha!

Have a great Tuesday y'all.  I will too.  I am going to poker tonight!

7 comments:

  1. Needles in the roof of your mouth ! Yikes !
    I have fingers crossed for a painless visit !

    Goodness ! The Square Ones want you to know they are woofing for you.
    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dislike of dentists goes back to the '70's when I had extensive gum scrapping without benefit of pain relief. I was bending the chair arms with tears running down my cheeks and nobody cared. I am ten years past getting new choppers. I feel like I am wearing size 8 shoes but I need a seven.
    Enough of my tale of woe. I'm glad you're getting this do e because I just know how much better you'll feel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Needles. Yike. Yes you are a big girl but big girls cry you know. I just found something that Roche may like. My daughter had a wacman and I was able to find a Rockman that plays rock music. Do you think Roche would like one? Ha,ha,ha.
    Have a great day my lovely friend. See ya.

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like the teeth thing is getting really intense. You'll be so happy when it's all done. Yes you will.

    That's a lot of folks at the pool. Why aren't all of them up north where they belong so you'll have the pool to yourself? I'm just asking.

    Have a fabulous day honey. Big hugs to you and my very best to Roche. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. 5 peoples in your little pool? That's a lot. Needles. Ack. My next dentist appt is in 2 weeks. Ack. But in a weird way, I am looking forward to it. A new smile in the works. My checkbook, on the other hand, is not looking forward to it.

    I dropped my parents at the airport this morning (wee hours!) and for the next 2 months my sister has care, custody and control. ;) And let the home improvement projects begin!

    Have a lovely rest of your day. big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bee, I am proud of you. You set a goal and by gosh you stick with it. Wow, I hope all the dental stuff pays off...when you get all done, take a nice smiling photo for us. I go back on the 5th of August for a tiny filling. GAAA, it's unending. or so it seems.. I pray I am not throe=wing good money after bad...that when all this dental stuff is done that I would end up with dentures anyway. The dentist says I have dry mouth and that does not help. Blessings to you sweet Bee. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I almost threw up at the mention of all that dental work. Yikes.

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!