Wednesday, July 30, 2014


Oh my sweet little rock in his wig and sparkly thong.  He's a pistol for sure.  And that "dot" over his eyes is a purple rhinestone he insisted that I hotglue there.  He's says he's hawt.  So there you go.

We have no a/c in the building again.  Some pipes had to be replaced on the roof so we had to get a crane back here again.  It's in the mid 90's.  Needless to say I spent a good part of the day at (read: in) the pool.  That is after Andre' beat me up at the gym.  When I got all done he said okay fifty sit-ups and then you can stretch.  I am so stubborn I did fifty-five just to show him who's who.  No stinkin' trainer is going to get the best of this gal.  Nope.

Last night I lost a few dollars at poker, not much.  It was very hot there though with no a/c, we had fans but it was pretty vile actually.  I am waterlogged between the pool and so many showers.  Hopefully it will be working soon.

Today I have maj again.  I had such a good week last week I don't expect that to happen again but it sure was fun while it lasted.

Guess that's about all I have in my (sweaty) brain for today y'all.  Hope your Wednesday is totally tits.  Mine will be for sure.  No kidding either!

11 comments:

  1. Le Roche is a natty little stone!
    No A/C. That's awful!!! We run a cooler since the air is so dry, but when it gets over 100, we switch to AC. These tin cans aren't well insulated so it's really expensive to cool or heat.
    Here's to happy gaming!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wet from the pool and Bubbles is way gooder than wet from sweat. Here's hoping your a/c is working again soon. srsly.

    big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes! Thank heavens for the pool. Hope the a/c is fixed pronto!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's 54 degrees right now here in Michigan. We haven't had a 90 degree day all summer and I almost (almost) miss that. Oh, well, at least my electric bill has been low this year without the A/C working overtime. Hope yours gets fixed soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning Roche. You look hot my friend. Let Bee know that she's hot also even when she's waterlogged. It's pretty cool here in Amherstburg and I don't even have to use my AC right now. I was wondering Roche, is Bee going to take you when she's go on her cruise. Keep bugging her and she might. You tell my gorgeous friend ( you also Roche ) to have a wonderful ( though very hot ) day. See ya.

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love Roche and I knew you would too. We need to have a virtual reunion of all Seymour's babies. I'm just saying.

    I hope the air conditioning is back on soon. I can't imagine not having my air conditioning when it's been a 100° for days and days.

    Have a terrific day honey. Big hugs to you and my very best to Roche. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yikes! Hope the a/c is working soon. That's a lotta hot!

    Big hugs from cool WA, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bee, I would need Ac in the 90's. We have ours off because it's in the 70's. Although while walking today, I took my sweater off, got a bit warm. At least you can swim to cool off. Have fun at the game tonight. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool in WA is relative. Sandy was in the mountains. LOL!
    Hope your AC is working again. Good for you showing Andre who's boss!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope your AC gets fixed really fast !

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  11. If we didn't have A/C here, I would surely dry up. Of course, that might be a good way to lose weight. ;)

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!