Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy 4th!



Yesterday I lost four bucks at canasta so to recap the week:  Tuesday I won $92.00,  Wednesday I lost $2.00 and yesterday I lost $4.00 so that's two losses and one win so this week I lose.  Too bad.

Two barbecues today if you recall me telling you yesterday.  Then I can watch the fireworks from my terrace.  I remember one year Sarge said to me "hurry up, we don't want to lose our seats!"  They are having a big bash downtown but I'm not going, two barbecues and fireworks is quite enough for me in a day.  

By the way, those diet pills that I got the sample of work.  Really work.  I got fifteen of them free if you recall (they are $260.00 for 30 and my insurance does not cover them).  Anyway I am trying to make them last so I am taking one every two or three days, not every day.  I am down ten pounds in ten days.  I am not hungry and have no side effects of any kind.  I will be taking one today before heading out!

I don't believe in taking this kind of medication for any length of time because I'm sure it's addictive but only having a total of 15 I think I'll be fine.  I'll see what Dr. Wacks says when I go back.

Guess that's it from my brain today y'all.  Hope your 4th is fabulous.  I sure know mine is going to be.  I am going to eat a RIB! (as in one!)

8 comments:

  1. Oh Bee, you have the very best 4th of July.
    I will be quiet and swimming and hopefully the monsoon are truly starting.
    I want more rain and no fireworks. We are wildfire hot !

    chees, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Fourth of July!!! I always think of you because I know it's your favorite holiday. I know you're gonna have a busy day and evening - lots of fun in store, I'm sure!
    I went to the page for the weight loss meds...don't know if I can take them or not, but I'm packing 20-25 that has got to come off. Guess I'll check with my doc.
    Have a marvelous day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 4th of July Miss Bee.
    You look absolutely GORGEOUS! I wish I could say that to your face!!!!
    Love
    R

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Independence Day to you, my friend! I'm going to dinner at friend's house. Baked Haddock. Yum. I'm still working off last weekend's bbq.

    Enjoy! big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 4th of July my gorgeous friend. You are the fireworks Bee, all colors bursting in its beauty. Have a wonderful Independence Day and don't eat to much, well a little. See ya.

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to go on the weight loss. Good for you. I'm so proud of you.

    Enjoy that one rib.

    Have a fabulous 4th of July. Big hugs to you and my best to Roche. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a fabulous 4th!

    Big hugs, honey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that you watched fireworks with Sarge from your terrace... I watched our form my bedroom window last year with Emma...this year she stayed at Aunt Angie's to watch them, then went home with Aunt Karen and set off their own at Karen's house...boy kids are lucky these days. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!