Sunday, July 27, 2014


D#1 is having a lovely time.  I am so happy for her.  This was taken a few days ago in Dublin.  

So the lottery tickets, I'm not sure until I get to Publix today but I think I won a free ticket by getting two numbers.  Not exactly the big win but not a complete loss either.

Today I get to see old Chuckie duck and that's a good thing.  I feel so fortunate to be able to see him at least weekly.  He's a good son and I am so lucky to have him in my life and D#1 as well.  Both would do anything I need at any time.  You'd think I knew what I was doing when I raised them but I sure didn't.  

Tomorrow I have my pre-physical stuff at Dr. Wacks office, all the blood work, ekg, hearing test, eye test, all the regular stuff then in two weeks I have the two hour appointment with him.  I planned this just right.  I see him the week before the cruise.  Ha. 

Then after that I have my quarterly meeting with my broker.  Things have gone well so I don't see any problems but he likes to keep in touch and he comes to me so I don't have to go there even.  Sarge set me up with him and he looks after me pretty good.

And if it's not too late when we finish I'll get to the pool, if not I'll go Tuesday.  The pool is so sparkling clean and warm and lovely I hate to miss a day.  Exercise in there doesn't even feel like working, it feels like playing.  Oh, and I almost forgot!  I can put my face in the water now!  The (self appointed) mayor (of the pool) is teaching me not to drown.  I think he's doing that so he doesn't have to rescue me if I sink or anything.  That way he can read and not pay any attention to me.

And that, my friends, is all I have in my brain today.  Have a great Sunday.  I will too, that's for sure...  

11 comments:

  1. So glad D#1 is having fun! And you did plan the doctor visit/cruise timing really well. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. D1 looks great! Shorter hair? I'd love to see Ireland and Scotland. Good for her! Dependable, loving kids are such a blessing!!!
    We're with Kaiser Permanente. After having lab work done, you get the results online - sometimes before you get home! Other than the cursory stuff I try to figure everything out. Of course, by the app't time I'm convinced I have Beri Beri or some such strange disease. A little knowledge....
    Hope the pool is in your future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sound so happy this morning. That makes me happy also. D#1 looks rested. Is that an Irish coffee? Say hi to the Duck or as I know him as Chuck. Does he ever go by Charles? I can't see him as Charles. The Duck sounds fine. Whatever, say hi to the both of us. Thinking about the cruise are you now? Wonderful Bee. Believe it or not I've already founf my 2016 cruise. It's an 8 day eastern cruise to grand Turk, San Juan, ST. KITTS ( where I want to go especially ) and St. Maarten. on the Breeze out of Miami. Mary Lou thinks I've gone crazy thinking about something so early. Do you think I've gone crazy? Oh well, who cares. I love just checking all the cruises until I find the one I like.
    Have a wonderful day you gorgeous lady. See ya.

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bee, So happy for your daughter to be on a wonderful trip. Pretty girl too. Tell Duck hello for us today. Hope all goes well tomorrow. Have a beautiful day, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad your daughter is having a great time with hubby on their vacation. That rocks and then some.

    Looks like you're going to be busy for a bit. Oh well, you'll be done before you know it.

    Have fun in the pool.

    Have a fabulous day honey. Big hugs to you and my very best to Roche. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've enjoyed following D#1 around, and like her shorter hair. I noticed that.

    Have yourself a fine time with OCD. You've got two good kids for sure.

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad her back surgery was a success so she can now travel and have fun!!! Do you have more than the two kids?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like her new haircut! I sure hope one day I find me a nice fella who likes to travel. Bobus points if he has awesome health insurance. ;)

    I know you won't believe it because I sure don't but I am in my suit and ready to go to the pool. srsly. I don't know how Peggy talked me into that in the sun and humidity. I could be painting in the nice air conditioning.

    Have an awesome day. Again. big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovey daughter and what a joy to have such wonderful children.They had a good Mum.
    I just adore where you live. But of course you make it that way.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your daughter is so pretty! I have everything crossed for your lottery tickers. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm envious of your daughter's trip to Ireland. It's always been a dream of mine, but my husband doesn't want to travel overseas. :(

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!