Thursday, June 12, 2014


Well the board meeting is over and it was a bit contentious but I think the president did a great job of defending our position and hopefully there is still hope that the hallway renovation will go forward.  There are only a few more votes needed and more calls are being made but as of yet we do not have enough.

So now the Ooma phone update... all done, old number ported, Comcast cancelled, and it works great.  Sounds just like a phone.  For $3.48 a month.  And an old woman installed it, what about that?  Seriously if I can do it anyone can.

I finally ordered the white sofa yesterday.  It'll be here on Tuesday so I'll take a photo and show you then.  It's just a plain sofa and footstool in an off white.  I wanted more white and less off white but otherwise it's fine.  It has slipcovers which I like so I can have them cleaned and I made it a sofabed so you can come and stay with me now. (!)

Today I have canasta.  I hope you have a great day.  I know I will.

6 comments:

  1. Sofa sounds great can't wait to see it.
    Have a great game of Canasta. When ever you write that I think of my Parents who played it.

    The Square Ones send woofs !
    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  2. The white/off-white sofa/bed sounds perfect. Love whites. If I didn't have cats.... YAY for them not killing the whole hallway thingy. Hope springs eternal!

    I have a 2-year commitment with my internet and internet business phone provider. As it is it's great and so much cheaper than AT&T was. I'll have to consider ooma when my 2 years is up.

    Have another lovely day canastering in Paradise. I'm hoping for a landslide of lovely orders. ;)

    big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bee, You do seem to have a fun life and stay active. That is good for the brain and body. My MIL taught me to play that game years ago, we had fun. I miss that sweet lady. Blessings for a great day, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where does Mary Lou sleep if I stay over? I'm not sleeping with Roche. Ha,ha,ha. The white sofa, you should have some red poka dots on it. What do you think? LOL Don't pay attention with what I'm saying Bee. I feel kind of a little looney today. Have a wonderful day my lovely friend. See ya.

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope the hallways get done. At least it's still on the table. That's great news.

    Can't wait to see the new sofa. Roche just may try to take it over. I'm just saying.

    Have fun at your game today. Big hugs to you and my very best to Roche. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. New, cheap, phone...new sofa with bed...sweet!

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!