Saturday, June 14, 2014


Today I have canasta again.  This is my last time in this Saturday game unless they need me to sub and I would do that if I don't have other plans.  I am very weary of this particular game and happy to be getting out of it.  This leaves me with poker on Tuesday, Maj on Wednesday, and canasta on Thursday and that's it.  Fine with me.  I need pool time!  I'll play more in season and am so glad to have more days off in the summertime.

Tonight I am going to the Fern House to a concert.  I went to this last year and it was really fun.  It's a choir from Delray Beach and they will have food after the concert.  If you are nearby you are invited.

So it's the weekend again.  Any plans?  Mine is just the regular stuff.  It's all good for sure...

5 comments:

  1. Bee, I love that boneless chicken, too funny. Hope you are getting to enjoy everything. You sure roll with it, you are not a whiner. Blessings for a wonderful fun day, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you are a little burned out with card games. Have a great day at the fern House. Enjoy the music and say hi to Chuck from Mary Lou & I. See ya my wonderful friend.

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today's busy starts in about 10 minutes as I runb out to the art supply store, than a pedi, which were both supposed to be last weekend, and then I have to drive a car for Al to the mechanics to be checked out and THEN I can paint. ;)

    Yesterday I booked a flight for a mutual long-time very dear friend of Al & Barbara's and mine. She will be staying a bit more than a week to help celebrate Al's 79th birthday at the end of the month. VERY excited about seeing her again! It's been too long. Life happens that way, doesn't it?

    Enjoy your day in paradise! big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Volunteering at the Scottish festival today and tomorrow!

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boneless chickens. Bwahahahahahahahahahaha.

    Okay on the games. I know this Saturday game is not your favorite.

    You already know where I am so I'll not bore you with those details.

    Have a fabulous evening at the Fern House. Big hugs to you and my very best to Roche. :)

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!