Tuesday, May 20, 2014


Today I have Andre' all ready to beat me up for session #41.  As in FORTY-ONE.  Gosh I never thought I'd be able to do all that.  Last night I went to walk along the water with a friend and we walked three miles.  I remember when Ayla was thinking about getting married I was worried about walking 300 feet.  I have sure come a long way.  It's been hard work, really hard, but I have loved every bit of it.  The swimming, the gym, the healthy eating, all of it.  And I feel amazing.  Sarge is smiling at me for sure.

The nutrisystem is going okay too.  I sort of like the food, well, at least it's not bad.  I am losing a bit here and there now too.  Dr. Wacks said I could do it for a month and then go back to what I was doing for a month and then do nutrisystem of another month.  I think that's a good idea.  I don't know if I already told you this or not, I might have, if so, sorry.

So how did the dentist go yesterday you asked?  Well it's about a four week deal, it's complicated and I'm not really sure I understand it completely but it sounds great.  And there is no gooey impression either, it's electronic now.  Very high tech stuff.  I think I am going to be very happy.  At least I hope I am.  Stay tuned, you will know as I do.

Tonight is poker,  I have been on a major losing streak and hope to change that this time.  Wish me luck.  I need it.  

That's all I know for today y'all.  Have a great Tuesday.  I will too...

10 comments:

  1. What a great idea, One month on one month off.
    I think our systems sometimes just get stalled and this might just wake it up,
    I loved your photo of the palm tree with lights. It looked so lovely.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard that, too --- about trying different meal plan like NutriSystem. I hope that gets the boat to rocking again. Anxious to find out how your dental stuff works out. It's a heckuva lot better than dentistry used to be. They actually care about your pain now. I remember white-knuckled, tears streaming down my face as the idiot --- I think I'll stop. Everyone will hate me.
    Go get 'em at poker tonight!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have truly reinvented yourself! You continue to amaze me. My dentist doesn't have the electronic impression thingy. Ack. I'll ask him why not on my next appointment. At least he does have digital x-rays which are pretty awesome.

    Have a day. And me, too. big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your journey to health is very inspiring. You should be a guest on Dr. Oz!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have done brilliantly with your weight loss and fitness Bee, you should be very proud of yourself and I am sure Sarge is too! Good luck at Poker tonight, win big! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah yes, I remember what you and I looked like years ago when we first met on the Valor. Look at us now, especially you Bee. You look gorgeous. Yes, Charlie is sitting in heaven looking down on you with a beaming smile and saying to those near him, that's my girl.
    Three miles, wow that's wonderful. Have a great day ( and night ) my lovely friend. See ya.

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's great that you've worked yourself into such good condition. You have every right to be proud. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can remember you riding your scooter. You look entirely different now than you did then. Entirely different. You look healthy now. You are in shape. You can do anything. I'm so proud of you. So many won't do the hard work to get themselves in shape and you've done that and more.

    I'm wishing you tons of luck tonight so you'll win for a change. You've been on the losing streak for far too long.

    Have a fabulous day honey. Big hugs to you and my very best to Roche. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've come a long way, baby! Yes, Sarge is smiling. And so am I.

    Good luck tonight. Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so proud of what you acommplished! You rock!

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!