Sunday, May 18, 2014


I'm sot sure what that contrail (or whatever it is) is.  Holy krap Alice, I sound like Bill Clinton here.  Sorry.  Anyway it was interesting to watch.



I lost five bucks at canasta yesterday.  It was a nice game though so I had fun.

Today I shall be with the duck for some nice quality time and then some grocery shopping.  And then the pool I hope after that.  The weather has been amazing.  Hot and sunny and just beautiful and the pool is warm and lovely.

Eight days to cruise time.  I am only taking a small suitcase, it's a Monday-Friday cruise so I don't need much.  I am really looking forward to spending time with old chuckie duck, I just wish we could go with Cat too, the three of us have so much fun together.  

I am down two more pounds now.  I have been enjoying the nutrisystem food, it's not bad at all.  There is not a lot of it though and I like a lot of food but with the cottage cheese, fruit, veggies, and yogurt I am not hungry.  When I have lunch out I eat salad and can still stay on program.

Have a great Sunday y'all.  I sure will too.  My world is just fabulous.  I wish the same for you...

9 comments:

  1. I forgot to pop back in yesterday! Sorry about the clams and the night we won't discuss. So far, the only thing I can't eat is an oyster. It gets in my throat and climbs right out!
    Cruising and weight loss - pretty durn good!!! Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Full disclosure: I might have accidentally eaten a small slice of lemon cake. In my defense, it was taunting me I was turning my back on it, trying to be brave and strong when it began whispering sweet lemon nothings as I tried to walk away.

    That is all.

    big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you had a better day than the one before, and hope today is better still. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bee, Have a blast with the Duck today. He's a good kid. Can't believe you are ready to cruise again this soon. But hey, wish it were me.LOL. Enjoy the pool too. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you are feeling better. You sounding like Bill Clinton would be a hoot. Does that mean that Roche looks like Monica Lewinski? Ha,ha,ha. I just had to say that. Sorry Roche.8 days huh, well I have 250 day, 16 hours, 9 min. & 20 sec. until my cruise. How's that my gorgeous friend. Once again I had to have some fun with this. Mary Lou is feeling a little bit better today but not fully yet. Say hi to Chuck for us. I bet he's looking forward to the cruise? See ya Bee.

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another cruise. Sigh. And it is still raining here and will be all day. I am dreaming of sunshine on my shoulders! Enjoy the duck.

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Bee, glad you are feeling better. I wish I only had 8 days to a cruise. I will enjoy going on yours!
    Enjoy your Sunday with Chuck and in the pool. It is a long holiday weekend here in Canada. Monday is Victoria Day

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  8. My world is fabulous too. Isn't that a good thing. Yes it is. The weather here has been great as well. In the 90s the past few days. I like the hotter weather way more than the cold weather.

    Have a fabulous day with the Duck. Big hugs to you and my very best to Roche. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. It sounds like you are feeling better.
    Hope you had a fun day with the Duck.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!