Monday, May 26, 2014


Carnival cake - here I come!  As I type this (it is Sunday night) I am so full I can't even think about it yet.  We had such a lovely dinner last night, I ate way too much but in my defense I did work in the pool for an hour and they comped the dessert so if you don't have to pay for it it doesn't count.  I know that is true too.  Yup, if you don't have to pay for it it's like you didn't have it.

So the duck is picking me up around 8:30ish because we have breakfast on the way to the port.  It's a cruise tradition to go to Nick's on the way.  I may still be full in the morning though.  Seriously, that was the most I have eaten in a very long time.  So delicious.

I think I have everything handled in my absence.  The (self appointed) mayor (of the pool) is going to see that it remains pristine until my return and the mail will be fine because I don't get much and only will be gone Monday - Friday and Monday is a holiday so the mailbox will hold everything, the fridge is pretty well cleaned out, the laundry is done, the sheets are clean, yup, I am ready to rock and roll.

Speaking of rocks, Roche' is going to stay with a pal this time.  He decided that a sleepover with a cute friend would be more fun than a cruise.  He is all packed and he is taking all his clothes and all his toys and his tiara and I'll drop him off on the way.  He's all excited too.  So it will just be me and the duck this trip.

That's all I have in my brain today y'all.  Have a great week and you know we will too.  I'll post but not on schedule...

12 comments:

  1. awwww have a great start to your cruise .

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cue the steel drums on Lido, all 88 keys and let's get ready to Bee-tini!

    Bon Voyage! Very bon. big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy to learn that if you don't pay for dessert it doesn't count ! :) Have a wonderful cruise.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have yourselves a doozy of a good time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bee, you and the Mallard ( ? ) have a great cruise and don't eat to much except for the cake. Have a piece for me also. Have fair winds, calm seas & a bright, warm sunshine my lovely friend. See ya.

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe Roche is passing on a cruise. Oh well.

    I'm glad you had a great dinner out and tonight it will be another great dinner on the cruise.

    Enjoy every second and don't forget the red velvet cupcake day.

    Big hugs to you and my best to Roche. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. You and the Duck have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a great time. WE will all be here living through you...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a great time!

    Clair

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bee, when I retire, I want to be you! Bon voyage to you and your son!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Bee, It will be fun for you and Duck to have this time together. Relax and enjoy yourselves, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!