Friday, April 11, 2014


What a beautiful day and me sitting inside in the card room!

So today we have the letter "L" for your consideration.  Like in lots of cake, love, lists, (now don't freak out here) liver and onions, luck, things that last, not being chosen last when you are a kid, I Love Lucy, long distance calls, laps in the pool, lettuce (yes I actually like lettuce), lemons, limes too, limoncello, looking at things with a great attitude, licks of an ice cream cone on a hot summer day - by the pool of course, lust although I don't much remember what that's like (insert smile here), love letters (still have some of Sarge's from VietNam), and lunches!

I did something yesterday that I never thought I'd do.  I have been on a weight loss plateau as you know for quite some time.  Well I got an email from QVC that they have a Nutrisystem 4 week deal for $185 that included the shipping so I ordered it.  It should arrive the 18th of this month.  Stay tuned for updates but it is certainly cheap enough.  From what I researched most people liked the food.  You buy veggies fruit and dairy and the rest is included.  It's a five day a week plan and you eat on your own on the weekends.  So it's a month of my life and I am going to give it a go.

I won about eight fifty yesterday which was quite good actually.  Lunch was good to, they had corn chowder so I had a cup of that and a small salad and some bagel chips.

Roche' is anxiously waiting for me to get to the letter "R" and I told him just one more week.  He's very impatient but is such fun he can pretty much do whatever he wants and I'll let it go.

Today I get to be beaten up worked out by Andre' and then the pool shall be my afternoon.  I hope your day is as good as mine because if it is you are a lucky duck!

9 comments:

  1. You know it can't hurt to try the Nutrisystem for a month. It might just shake up your system (?) and get you off the plateau. Or maybe not, maybe your system is telling you this is were you should be !
    Either way you love FABULOUS to me !

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried Nutrisysem about 5 or 6 years or so ago. I did like some of the food and I hated some of it, too. Try anything. Why the heck not? I am actually back to having smoothies without the greens again. Pretty smoothies loaded with good stuff and yummy stuff. I figure I still get all my veggies so why the heck not?

    Enjoy your pretty pool day! big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy that pool today, have a great day and weekend. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bee, I wish you luck with the nutrsystem meals. My "L" words are LIzzy and Lynzie...That's my daughter and granddaughter(mother and daughter). And Love. I love life and many who are in it with me. LOL. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  5. LUST! Being a man, I still have LUST but only for my sexy wife.( I'd better not have lust for anyone other then her or she'll kill me ) Ha,ha,ha,
    Made good money, great for you. Nutrisystem, I never heard about it. After you have it for awhile let me know how you look it. I think I'm just about done with losing, a little bit more and then I hope that I'll learn how to keep it off. I've been very happy with what I've been doing to far. Have a great wonderful day my caring beautiful friend. See ya.

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was on medifast for a bit, but it got old pretty fast. Some of the food was really good and some not so much. The constipation was awful. Sorry to share that with you. I hope this jump starts your weight loss again. I'm sure it will as long as you don't have anything you're not supposed to have.

    Roche is a hoot isn't he. I know he loves you almost as much as you love him. You two sure have fun together.

    We are on our boat and will be leaving around noon with three other boats. Looking forward to a fun weekend.

    Have a fabulous day honey. Big hugs to you and my best to Roche. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like your L list. I'm really partial to lemons and limes...and like and love.

    Have yourself a great day. Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you buy veggies, fruit and dairy what do you get in the Nutrisystem? I'll be interested to learn how it works.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My L words are Lucy and Linus...my darling puppies!

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!