Tuesday, April 8, 2014


Well yesterday was really something.  It started with my 10:00 dental appt.  They called at 9:00 to see if I could come in then and yes, I was dressed and could go.  I went downstairs and the battery was dead in my car.  Just then the building's maintenance man came by and he was able to jump it with one of those thingies that don't need a car, a little box for doing that and it started right up.  So I go to the dentist for my cleaning and then thought I should go by the car dealership to have them check out the battery.

I follow Sarge's advice to the letter, always go to the same service tech (he used Shorty and so do I) and tip them well.  He washed the car and put in a new battery and I was on my way.  No charge.  The car is almost five years old!

Next up was the pool where I had a lovely swim with some great friends and then by 3:30 I was showered and in my nightgown.  Such a life!  Sadly by 4:30 I had eaten dinner too.  I am really really old!

Today I have the ever torturing nice Andre' to kick my a$$ give me my workout and hopefully the pool again after that and then poker where I hope Roche' brings me luck again like he did last week.  He said he wants to play with his own chips this week but I told him he had a buy-in and he didn't have any money so he has to just go with me.  Bless his heart.

I guess today would be brought to you by the letter "I" as in iPhone, iPad, Italians, (no) IRS, imagination, ideas, implants (teeth, not boobular stuff), (no) indigestion, Internet (thank you Al Gore!), ice cream, ice, iced tea, and illustrations.

And that, my friends, is all I have today.  Make Tuesday totally tits.  I will too...

7 comments:

  1. "not boobular stuff" you crack me up. Free AND he washed you car? Just how much do you tip Scotty?

    I promise you, I will do my best to have a totally tits day! despite the deluge. big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shorty must be big on effort. Charlie was a very smart man. He knew what to do. Every time was mention him, I think about the good times. How's your teeth after your checkup? Still smiling aren't you you beautiful woman. Don't over due with Andre and have a waterful ( my new word ) day at the pool. See ya.

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Illuminating post. Tipping has proven to be very worthwhile. Yay for a new battery...and winning tonight.

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate it when the car doesn't start. You got it fixed though and that rocks. We always take our vehicles to a certain place too. Not the same service guy, but the same place. It has served us so very well.

    Have a fabulous time with Andre. Is Roche still going along with you? I know he has the hots for Andre.

    You made me laugh with your done with dinner by 4:30. We've done that around here too.

    You and Roche win big tonight.

    Have a fabulous day honey. Big hugs to you and my very best to Roche. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay Miz Bee for handling car stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bee, It would be ice cream for me....I like the Al Gore joke. :):) Hope your day was good...I am late getting to visit. Blessings xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bee you are so funny... the letter I, no IRS !

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!