Monday, April 21, 2014


Just remembering a fun evening not too long ago in what appears to be a Red Frog Pub with Princess Laura and sweet Judy from Canada.  What a fun cruise that was!  And see I have my water in a pretty glass with a little umbrella there too!

Gosh I had a nice time last night.  It was my third ever Seder but by far the nicest one.  The food was incredible but the company and the ceremony was even better.  Everyone had a really nice time talking too.  Totally enjoyable time.  Oh, and I got to bring home leftovers!  Tits to me!  No cooking but lots of pool workouts!

So today we have the letter "U" as in umbrella drinks (see photo above!), pretty underwear (I know but it's U for crying out loud, cut me some slack here), underwater beauty, upper berths on trains taking you to lovely destinations and rocking you to sleep, universities where you can learn anything you want to learn, United States - the home of the brave and the land of the free, beautifully upholstered chairs and couches, uplifting thoughts that make you feel so good inside, unpretentious people that just like you for who you are, multicolored big umbrellas on a warm sandy beach with water lapping nearby, tuxedoed ushers at a summer wedding in a cathedral, and finally all the urns on the Carnival Legend where I shall be very soon.

I guess that's about all I know for today.  Hope you have a perfectly lovely Monday, I know I will for sure... 

9 comments:

  1. Happy Monday to you, dear Bee!
    U are a doll:)
    See, even used your letter of the day:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pretty umbrella water reinds me that I am out of limes. I am going to have to make a Walmart run today after all as Sam's was closed yesterday. So was Michaels. Bugger.

    Have a nice pool day! big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. U is a tough letter, you did an unusually great job with it! Now have a great Monday and a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there Bee. Picture sure looks good of you three and you three still look like your standing up. Ha,ha,ha. We had a wonderful Easter also. Emily & Cole enjoyed the Easter egg hunt. I was exhausted after doing the dinner but enjoyed the food. Have a wonderful day my lovely friend. See ya.

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, you can dress up water with those fancy glasses and umbrellas. Way cool. And soon you'll be on another cruise and that's even better.

    I'm so glad you enjoyed your dinner and the company. That's great and leftovers too. That's way gooder.

    Have a fabulous day honey. Big hugs to you and my very best to Roche. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Unending love. Understanding. Unquestionable loyalty
    Those are my U words.

    ReplyDelete
  7. three seders? They will make you an honorary member of the tribe and make you host one next year! I could use an umbrella drink today.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bee, My "U" word is up-beat...that's what you are . You always try to have fun and enjoy what ever comes your way. Glad you had such a great time. Hey, I am all for no cooking.LOL. Hope your day was pretty. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Uber nice photo. I'm late to the party. No internet today.

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!