Wednesday, April 23, 2014


I started to take Roche' to poker last night and he wouldn't go.  He said he lost his allowance last week and he didn't like poker any more.  Poor baby, so he napped while I went.  And lost all my money.

Today Steve and Jane come and make my apartment sparkle again.  My terraces are really dusty so I want them to focus on those and the kitchen this week.  I still want them to come for a heavy cleaning like a spring housecleaning but so far they haven't had the extra time to do it.

So today is brought to you by the letter "W" as in white summer clothes, whispering sweet things into a lover's ear, wishes that come true, wellness, winning at cards, whole wheat rolls hot from the oven with cold sweet butter, wonder bras for those of us that are now long and empty, little red wagons, cold clean water to drink, warm blue water to swim, weather that is hot and sunny with blue skies and big white puffy clouds, big white cruise ships, country western music, roulette wheels that hit my number, whoopie pies, wild flowers, wiggly puppies, whistling a happy tune, and white chocolate.

Today I have a board meeting so no cards but I will get to swim first.  Things are starting to move forward in the condo and that's a good thing.  

Guess that's about all I know for now, hope your Wednesday is totally tits.  Mine will be for sure!

9 comments:

  1. W is also for Wednesday... and I'm having coffee from my Whitey mug this morning, too!

    XYZ coming up. rotsa ruck. hehe.

    Have a wicked wonderful wednesday! big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's the difference Bee losing a penny, nickel, dime, quarter, dollar, $5, $10,$25, $50 or maybe even $100. Blame it on Roche for not going with you. As long as you enjoyed the evening and LOSE. Ha,ha,ha. Oh well, like the French say," si la vie ". Have a wonderful day my caring friend. See ya.

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for swimmimg in warm water! Have a wonderful Wednesday for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Roche doesn't like poker anymore? Really? He's been such a good sport. I just think he has his thong in a wad. I'm just saying.

    Have a terrific day honey. Big hugs to you and my very best to Roche. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. And W for a wonderful life...

    I'm glad things are moving along for the condo. I know how much work goes into it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bee, I liked all your "W" things. Wildflowers is a good one...cause I worked again on the flowerbeds. my every thing is hurting. Ted and I just had a nice break on the porch. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  7. No warm water swimming in these parts. I still have on jean and long sleeves! Bugger to that.

    Warm hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Happy Wednesday !

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  9. "wonderful" auntie bee!!! I heart you!!!! - purrsss n xoxoxoxox your Sammie Pie

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!