Saturday, March 22, 2014


So sorry for no post yesterday, I had no internet.  When I asked them about it they refunded my internet purchase in full.  I told them I had used it for several days and they said that's okay, it's not working so they refunded it.

Here is the one obligatory photo purchase I made.  I always buy one but I have no idea why.  I guess because Sarge and I always did.

So when I got home I went in the pool and exercised and now I have a pot of vegetable soup on the stove.  I have to eat light for some time as I gained 8 pounds in seven days.  Sigh...  but it was good food so I'm not upset about it.  I shall just get back on the bandwagon right now and get it off my butt in a hurry.

Now I will go unpack and do some laundry and get back to normal.  Hope your day is lovely.  Mine sure is!

9 comments:

  1. I've missed you and it's nice to have you back. Roche had a post you need to see. I don't know if he told you about the quotes he likes. Here's the link: Roche's Favorite Quotes

    Have a fabulous day honey. Big hugs to you and my best to Roche. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, wow, wow, do you look fabulous Bee. Gaining some weight from a cruise is normal to me. I gained 7 lbs on my cruise and I'm still trying to get in down where I had it before. It's kind of difficult but It's coming down slowly. I hope that you enjoyed the cruise and when are you going again? Nosy me. I'm really enjoying writing my blog again. Your support and enthusiasm made me realize that I had to get back again writing. Thanks my beautiful friend. I'll give you a call soon. See ya.

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sure was fun, fun, FUN! Now, back to the real world of NO room steward, NO wait staff, NO piano bar, and NO cruise ship under me. Bugger.

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picture! Glad it was a fun trip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Envy your pool time.
    I think it is a bit too early (80/50) but I want to turn my pool on now.
    I need to get back to exercising.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome home! I'm still fighting with those pesky 3 pounds I gained over the fall holidays and finally lost until... my cruise. It comes. It goes. It comes. Dammit. ;)

    You look lovely. Absolutley lovely! And no doubt your pool, the self-appointed mayor and the lot are glad you;re back, too. As am I.

    big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ciao Bee!!!

    Glad you had a short, but funny and happy cruise!
    And now the 8 pounds must off...have a lovrly week end at home!!!

    Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hubby is whistling 'cause you look great in that photo! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like that picture! And that's nice they refunded you for the internet for the whole cruise, good service.

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!