Monday, March 24, 2014


Gosh I got lots done yesterday, everything clean and put away, groceries bought, swimming was lovely, just a grand day all around.  And the duck and I had a wonderful seafood lunch.

Now today I am usually off but I got a call to see if I can play canasta to sub for someone so I'm going to be in the card room.  

When I went to the pool yesterday most all of my pool buddies were there.  But none would swim so I had the pool to myself anyway.  I was late getting there because of going with the duck to lunch and Publix.  

People are heading north in flocks now.  As much as I like most of them I can't really say I'm sorry (except for Sandy and Dick).  I do love it here when it's quiet and you can get in anywhere you want and the roads are not so crowded.  The days are long and hot and the pool is quiet and oh so warm.  Yes, my time of year is near!

Have a great day my friends.  I shall have one too!

14 comments:

  1. Wait did I miss twin stories? And they are flocking too early we may get walloped this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great day.
    Some days are just like hat nothing super special but what you do is just so nice and easy. I love those kinds of days.
    Do Sandy and Dick live near you ?

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are living a grand life, for sure! Peggy's pool was tested for us yesterday by her daughter. Vicki dove in and... the verdict? brrrrrr! So Peggy and I shall wait for warmer. :) College daughters are good for many things and it turrns out that testing the water for us older gals is one of those things. :)

    Have a fun day! big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome home! Sure hope you brought some Caribbean sunshine to share... North!!! We are a balmy 14 this morning. Degrees, yes. Brrrrrr!!!

    I fell off the wagon for a few days, but shall get right back on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, we head north next week and I will really miss 'my' pool. They had more snow at home - I don't think the pools will be open until July!!!

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  6. We will miss you, too. Yes, it is almost time for us to leave this paradise, but home is also sounding sweet along about now.

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gooooooooooood Mooooooooooooooooorning Bee. Happy to see that you are back to normal, enjoying your pool, playing cards and just enjoying the sun and warmth. Me, still cold and a little bit of snow still on the ground. I want to play golf but I wonder how long it will be before we can get to the links.
    Have a great fun day you beautiful gal, my wonderful friend. See ya.

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your time of year is indeed coming soon. Enjoy the card game today and maybe some pool time too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well you didn't have much to say about the twins this season. I can't remember anything about them except that they were back. Perhaps you're just ignoring them. That's not a bad idea.

    Have a fabulous day honey. Big hugs to you and my best to Roche. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I CANNOT WAIT For the snowbirds to leave. The traffic here this winter was worse than ever. I find myself complaining like an old bitty about all of the people in town.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm with you Bee - love me some sun and heat! Here's to summer!
    Glad you had fun on your cruise. Hugs, cigal

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know you are counting those days. They will be here before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's that time of year again. Finally!

    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!