Wednesday, March 19, 2014


Can you see the moon?  It was daybreak when we arrived in San Juan.  Very beautiful.  I will admit that after  I took the photos I went back to bed for several more hours while D#1 went ashore and walked to the fort and back, about 5 miles.  

Today is Wednesday so that means the piano bar entertainer is off.  Most ships put someone else in there then but the Liberty just closes it for the night.  I'll find something else fun to do tonight.

Roche' has mostly been a very good  boy.  He knows if he is good he will get a towel animal to play with that night.  He has also made a game of taking the chocolate off the pillows and hiding it. He thinks he is very clever.  And he mostly is I suppose.

Well I'll go for now, I am headed to the adult only pool!  Have a great day my friends.  You know I sure will too!

Empress Bee


6 comments:

  1. Yes, I can see the full moon - must have been gorgeous in person!
    Have a good swim, dear friend:)

    hugs to you and D#1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember being there. I wanted to go back to St. Thomas. I'm just saying.

    Roche always amuses himself. He's just like his daddy.

    Have a fabulous day honey. Big hugs all around and my best to Roche. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure you will find something fun to do.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bee, I love kids to pieces...but an adult only pool is heaven. LOL. There's no shortage of fun things on vacation, is there? Blessings for a fun day and night. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Five miles and it's up hill. Very Challenging. D#1 is a strong person. Congratulation to her. When we were there w took a carriage ride and then was where I realized it was all up hill.
    Have a great swim my mermaid friend. Continue your wonderful cruise but Saturday is quickly coming.
    Downer. See ya.

    Paul

    PS: How about a photo of Roche?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love the early morning light. To me it is simply magical. *sigh* I had no idea that the piano bar was closed on Weds. huh. Have you played poker yet?

    big jealous hugs xoxo





    ReplyDelete

you know i love comments, don't be shy! and if you are a spammer that got through, buggers to you. get a life somewhere else!